Helloooooo SDReefs! I don’t post much but I do buy a lot so I thought I’d get some feedback going. Rather than make a bunch of posts for different users, I’m gonna keep it all localized here. If you’ve dealt with me and had a good experience, I would greatly appreciate a comment!

For each transaction I will list the username, indicate if I was the buyer or seller, whether it was a positive or negative experience, and give a quick comment. If I bought from you and you’re not on the list, PM or text me! I probably deleted the message and don’t remember your username.

It goes without saying that anyone with a positive feedback here is exceptionally patient, as it usually takes me a few days to figure out a time to pick stuff up. Here we go!

PK-SD
Bought
Positive
PK is an absolute gem. I scored a frogspawn and a couple of monti and they were all really good sized frags at a great price. He had no qualms holding them until I had time to drive down from Temec. Great to chat with, very welcoming and hospitable.

inurmind
Bought
Positive
I just went to pick up a little Acan, which he had no problem holding onto for me. Great communication and very accommodating. What I want to know is when this guy is gonna go pro! Seriously, if you haven’t checked out his set up, it’s incredible. So much variety and color, I had to leave before I just started having my checks direct deposited to him. He was super helpful in telling me about his lighting setup, and answering questions about all the stuff he’s got. I will be back for sure!

TYDY
Bought
Positve
I originally contacted Ty about a tank he was selling, but I couldn’t make it work and I felt like a bit of a flake. Then he posted some corals for sale from a tank breakdown and I knew I had to have one of them. He had no problem with a late pick up and welcomedy wife and I go come in and check out his tank. What a clean setup!! His tank is what I want mine to be when it grows up. Super cool guy to chat with, you can just feel the enthusiasm he has for the hobby. Beyond fair pricing, and I left with more stuff than I came for. Thanks Ty!

Ajohnsantos
Bought
Positve
Grabbed a little package deal from this gentleman. Great communication, no problem holding onto them for me. His frags were SUPER clean too, which is always a plus!

LotsaFishies
Bought
Positve
Scored a 5 gallon tank for a great price. Excellent communication, had it waiting outside for me when I had the chance to pick it up. Best tank prices around!