• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale 120 gallon complete reef setup Getting out of hobby family emergency

Dreamkeeper is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

For sale 120 gallon complete reef setup Getting out of hobby family emergency

For sale 120 gallon complete reef setup

See craigslist post for pics, more pics coming soon

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/6569791945.html

For sale 120 gallon reef setup
      Following is a partial list of items for sale, in addition to these items listed are numerous spares, supplies etc. too numerous to list. Viso 120 gallon black silicone, star fire glass. 48x24x24 and Custom aquarium stand and canopy, The canopy frame is a one of a kind custom made out of acrylic with removable front and side wood panels that allow full access to the tank without disturbing the lights.

2x Ecotech Marine Raidon XR30w Gen 2 Pro LED Light. $325 each

40-gallon sump with built in 3 x 4 inch filter sock holder. SOLD

10-inch BRS deluxe carbon reactor SOLD

ASM G3 skimmer with sedra 5000 pump SOLD

7-gallon RODI tank SOLD

MP40 with quiet drive wetside $200

Waveline DC 10000 II apex ready return pump SOLD

JBJ Artica ¼ HP chiller $400

3 BRS dosing pumps SOLD

3 x 5L dosing containers SOLD

Neptune Apex Energy 8 Bar SOLD

Vortech wireless module WXM SOLD

Neptune Luna simulator LSM with 3 LEDs SOLD

Maxspect Gyre XF-230 with 2 XF230 pumps SOLD

Corallife Mini Aqualight 11inch T5 dual lamp (Refugium light) $30

Neptune AFS feeder $60

@ 150 lb. of Marco live rock covered in beautiful maroon/deep reddish purple $2.50 per lb
      @ 100 lb of Marco dry rock $1.50 per lb

Pair of Ocellaris clown fish SOLD

Orange-Back Fairy wrasse SOLD

Solaris wrasse SOLD

Lawnmower Blenny $30

Yellow Tang SOLD

Bangai Cardinal SOLD

Large colony of Reef-Gen Legacy Purple Plexaura Gorgonian (These are deep purple PHOTOSYNTHETIC gorgonians that need no supplementary feedings. They have brown polyps but a beautiful purple base. They grow with medium sized branches in a candelabra shape.) $200
      Reef-Gen Legacy Julian's Golden Gorgonian (This beautiful photosynthetic gorgonian originated from Julian Sprung's infamous reef tank in his Florida home. Joe received a frag of this gorgonian as a gift many years ago and after lots of TLC, it has blossomed into a colony that adorns Joe's 20,000g reef tank. Golden gorgonians are thinner gorgonians that feature short branches with compact polyps. They prefer medium to high light and flow. Their color can range from a deeper brown to a bright yellow depending on the tank conditions. ) $120
      Reef-Gen Track Morgonian Gorgonian Colony. (Morgonian Gorgonians are named after their most celebrated owner, Tracy Morgan from "30 Rock." These gorgonians earned this name when Tracy Morgan was visiting the aquarium, and while marveling over Joe's giant gorgonian colonies, he exclaimed that they were his favorite coral at the aquarium! This is Joe's most abundant gorgonian filling his tank with several enormous three-foot colonies. Despite its most recent namesake, this gorgonian is the oldest coral lineage that Joe owns. This coral originated in Joe's care when Joe's first son was born in 1990! Now that's what you call a coral legacy! Morgonians are most likely a Pseudoplexaura sp. and are are about 50% thicker than the purple Plexaura sp and grow much taller. We love them for their flowing beauty. Like all our gorgonians, Morgonians are fully photosynthetic although they feed aggressively on cyclops and other zooplankton. ) $240

Large colony of Reef-Gen Legacy Purple Plexaura Gorgonian (These are deep purple PHOTOSYNTHETIC gorgonians that need no supplementary feedings. They have brown polyps but a beautiful purple base. They grow with medium sized branches in a candelabra shape.) $200
      Reef-Gen Legacy Julian's Golden Gorgonian (This beautiful photosynthetic gorgonian originated from Julian Sprung's infamous reef tank in his Florida home. Joe received a frag of this gorgonian as a gift many years ago and after lots of TLC, it has blossomed into a colony that adorns Joe's 20,000g reef tank. Golden gorgonians are thinner gorgonians that feature short branches with compact polyps. They prefer medium to high light and flow. Their color can range from a deeper brown to a bright yellow depending on the tank conditions. ) $120
      Reef-Gen Track Morgonian Gorgonian Colony. (Morgonian Gorgonians are named after their most celebrated owner, Tracy Morgan from "30 Rock." These gorgonians earned this name when Tracy Morgan was visiting the aquarium, and while marveling over Joe's giant gorgonian colonies, he exclaimed that they were his favorite coral at the aquarium! This is Joe's most abundant gorgonian filling his tank with several enormous three-foot colonies. Despite its most recent namesake, this gorgonian is the oldest coral lineage that Joe owns. This coral originated in Joe's care when Joe's first son was born in 1990! Now that's what you call a coral legacy! Morgonians are most likely a Pseudoplexaura sp. and are are about 50% thicker than the purple Plexaura sp and grow much taller. We love them for their flowing beauty. Like all our gorgonians, Morgonians are fully photosynthetic although they feed aggressively on cyclops and other zooplankton. ) $240

Replacement value $8798+ asking $3000
      Last edited by Dreamkeeper; 04-30-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

I'm having allot of inquires in splitting the system up, and as usual no takers on complete system, so I need to sell the livestock first and all the equipment second so no reasonable offer refused. So can you help a fellow reefer out, I like to have the tank torn down by this Friday at the latest.
      Thanks in advance!

jessegarcia28 is offline Registered User
      My status is: @work

I am:
      Sneaky

Sorry for your loss
      I might be interested in some zoas
      How’s your schedule tomorrow?
      Lmk
      Thx
      Jesse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks Buddy, That would be great.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

One last attempt to sell complete setup $ 2500 that is still a steal at @ 20 cents on the dollar of what it cost. I have many many extras that I will include with complete setup sale. Trust me you can turn around and piece out and resell everything and make $1000 or more. I’m swamped with my Moms funeral arrangements and settling her estate and don’t have time or emotional energy to piece it out.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Viso 120 gallon black silicone, star fire glass. 48x24x24 and Custom aquarium stand and canopy, The canopy frame is a one of a kind custom made out of acrylic with removable front and side wood panels that allow full access to the tank without disturbing the lights. SOLD

2x Ecotech Marine Raidon XR30w Gen 2 Pro LED Light. $325 each

40-gallon sump with built in 3 x 4 inch filter sock holder. SOLD

10-inch BRS deluxe carbon reactor SOLD

ASM G3 skimmer with sedra 5000 pump SOLD

7-gallon RODI tank SOLD

MP40 with quiet drive wetside SOLD

Waveline DC 10000 II apex ready return pump SOLD

JBJ Artica ¼ HP chiller SOLD

3 BRS dosing pumps SOLD

3 x 5L dosing containers SOLD

Neptune Apex Energy 8 Bar SOLD

Vortech wireless module WXM Sold

Neptune Luna simulator LED SOLD

Maxspect Gyre XF-230 with 2 XF230 pumps Sold

Corallife Mini Aqualight 11inch T5 dual lamp (Refugium light) $30

Neptune AFS feeder $60

@ 150 lb. of Marco live rock covered in beautiful maroon/deep reddish purple $2.00 per lb
      @ 100 lb of Marco dry rock $1.25 per lb

Pair of Ocellaris clown fish SOLD

Orange-Back Fairy wrasse SOLD

Solaris wrasse SOLD

Lawnmower Blenny $30

Yellow Tang SOLD

Bangai Cardinal SOLD
      Last edited by Dreamkeeper; 05-21-2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: update

rlh92105 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Drunk

Pm sent

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Viso 120 gallon black silicone, star fire glass. 48x24x24 and Custom aquarium stand and canopy, The canopy frame is a one of a kind custom made out of acrylic with removable front and side wood panels that allow full access to the tank without disturbing the lights. $300

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Great deal

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information