• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Seems like things are slow to sell nowadays.

Trickman2 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cool

Seems like things are slow to sell nowadays.

Is it just me or does it seem like things are slow to sell. Use to be you could barely post before someone was Private messaging you. Maybe the hobby has slowed. I don't know but it does seem like things really just hang out on the board. Unless it is free or close to free.

Squid is offline Registered User
      My status is: Make like a cake

I am:
      Hungry

Meh, there's constantly up and down seasons. Half the time noone is buying and the other half everyone is buying.

CMD2213 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Downgrade to upgrade

I am:
      Tired

This site/ community has its fluctuations. There's been months where no one has anything good for sale frags or equipment...they bam sh*t gets crazy. High end stuffs dirt cheap moving/break down sales go on like crazy and everyone's like vultures waiting for the next deal...lol

Trickman2 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cool

Well I have been off the site for a while. My kids are now 4 (about to be 5) and 6 so they are a little more independent. My 90 gallon has been running in survival mode for the last 6 years. Recently, decided to break it down and was going to clean it up and do a complete reset. Then the wife gave me the go ahead to upgrade to a 280 gallon tank. At this point I was already in reset mode...what better time to upgrade. Anyway's, I spent a bunch of time buffing out scratches and making the 90 gallon look good again. Only to post it on here and crickets. Chirp Chirp Chirp. So if you know of anyone who wants a 90 gallon...hit them up for me. My main pump on my 90 will scale up to the 280 without even blinking. Was using a Dolphin Ampmaster 4750 GPH and a Vortech mp40 on the back. May need to add another vortech but this should get me off the ground to start. Anyway's, glad to be playing back on the site but it seems like things have changed a lot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information