• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish and coral for sale FCFS

Jega is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Fish and coral for sale FCFS

Hey everyone, I have a few things to sell from my tanks with hopes of putting the profit toward buying a fish from here on the boards that Ive had my eye on!

If you'd like to text me with your best offer or for more pictures or videos of anything I can definitely send them!

Fish:
      Undulate trigger 3-4 inches - $25 OBO Ive had him for a year, since it was about the size of a quarter! growing fast now (would like it to go to a bigger tank than my 75G) SOLD

Livestock:

Large green tie dye mushroom, I believe its some sort of Discosoma - $8 SOLD

Purple plating sponge, two different types, small frags are one for $5, two for $8

Branching gorgonian purple color, branches fast with big polyps, I can do small frags for $5 or big healthy cuts for $10-15

long stemmed anthelia bunch of maybe 10 on a nice coraline chunk of rock - $10 SOLD

short matting anthelia - large flowing colonies, can cut you as much as you need - $10+

neon green sinularia - giaaant colony, branched off into multiple feet! I can cut healthy frags for $10, bigger generous cuts for $15-$20. This thing grows super fast and is show quality color! I have enough for a couple people, I can cut smaller pieces if you want to make frags as well!

Unknown mushroom insane pink color (brighter than anything in the tan incuding the neon nems) - $10 SOLD

Clove polpys (daisy style, nothing invasive) I have two colonies, both have green bases with either blue or yellow or bright white tips- frags for $5 or cuts for $10-15

Utter chaos zoas, 3 big polyps - Bought this awhile back from LocalLivin as one polyp and it was the biggest Ive ever seen, Its now grown to 3 giant polyps - $25

Green grandi's polyps - five on a plug for $20 or I can frag singles for cheap SOLD

Lots of other zoas, I can shoot you a video of all of them and we can work out a good price that works for both of us, some that I know the names of are:
      rainbow incinerators, candy apples, alien antivenom, pink zippers, blue agave, Green nuke polyps, yellow nuke polyps (similar to the greens but with a tight rim instead of the eyelash look, these have nice color)

I have a square coraline crusted frag rock with some rasta zoas babies on it- $10

I have a few zoa morphs that I wouldnt have names for, some are golden and speckled, some are random little colorful ones that grew where I used to have KO's nightmares and rainbow incinerators, should have cool colors as they grow!

Leathers - I have a few different types of leathers and all of them are growing large and splitting off babies, types include - long polyp toadstood, green polyp, darker colored with white polpys, Light colored with lime green polyps. I can cut chunks or give you a frag with a foot and head already growing starting at $5

euphyllia - two of my bubbly friends have recently taken a beating! One is a dark green octospawn, one branch with a 1 happy head and one bummed head (the hermit crab that caught his fall on this says thank you)
      The other is a green tipped hammer frag, this ones on a frag plug, I had it in lowlight and it got pushed over into the sand a bit! Both of them should do fine but Im letting them go for dirt cheap so that one of you that collects them can grow them back out! (I have other euphyllia that are doing great, these two just got beat up) $8 each or both for $10

other rare euphyllia: I have some torches, octospawn, and a large fox bubble coral, not planning on selling but I will entertain for the right offer!

the classics - I have a ton of kenya and GSP if there are any beginners or people looking to fill spots in their tank, I will hook you up for cheap, I have some neat Metallic GSP from hector on here too!

If you come for something Ill try to hook you up with a freebie for your time as well!

I live in san marcos and I have to shoot photos at the Ja Rule concert tonight in north park so I can drop anything off on my way down!

#(760)716-0994
      Cheers,
      Jesse
      Last edited by Jega; 02-19-2018 at 12:38 PM.

tangreefkeeper is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Happy

sent you a text

Meccaman96 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

i will snag any euphillias

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Hey everyone, I got a lot of texts with requests for pictures! Work got the best of me the last few days but I'm off today, I will be texting everyone with photos as well as updating this thread with them as well! I have everything still, and most of the big colonies can be cut down to multiple pieces so I can help whoevers interested

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Here is an updated list of everything left, I sold a couple of things and took them out. I added as many pictures as I could of the individual coral, I can text you more if theres anything you don't see in the pics!

Livestock: below this list is a wide out shot where you can see everything listed

long stemmed anthelia bunch of maybe 10 on a nice coraline chunk of rock - $10

Leathers - I have a few different types of leathers and all of them are growing large and splitting off babies, types include - long polyp toadstood, green polyp, darker colored with white polpys, Light colored with lime green polyps. I can cut chunks or give you a frag with a foot and head already growing starting at $5

short matting anthelia - large flowing colonies, can cut you as much as you need - $10+

neon green sinularia - giaaant colony, branched off into multiple feet! I can cut healthy frags for $10, bigger generous cuts for $15-$20. This thing grows super fast and is show quality color! I have enough for a couple people, I can cut smaller pieces if you want to make frags as well!

Branching gorgonian purple color, branches fast with big polyps, I can do small frags for $5 or big healthy cuts for $10-15

the classics - I have a ton of kenya and GSP if there are any beginners or people looking to fill spots in their tank, I will hook you up for cheap, I have some neat Metallic GSP from hector on here too!

Clove polpys (daisy style, nothing invasive) I have two colonies, both have green bases with either blue or yellow or bright white tips- frags for $5 or cuts for $10-15

Im going to post a bunch of pictures of my frag rack at the end of this zoa list

Utter chaos zoas, 3 big polyps - Bought this awhile back from LocalLivin as one polyp and it was the biggest Ive ever seen, Its now grown to 3 giant polyps - $25

Lots of other zoas, I can shoot you a video of all of them and we can work out a good price that works for both of us, some that I know the names of are:
      rainbow incinerators, candy apples, alien antivenom, pink zippers, blue agave, Green nuke polyps, yellow nuke polyps (similar to the greens but with a tight rim instead of the eyelash look, these have nice color)

I have a square coraline crusted frag rock with some rasta zoas babies on it- $10

I have a few zoa morphs that I wouldnt have names for, some are golden and speckled, some are random little colorful ones that grew where I used to have KO's nightmares and rainbow incinerators, should have cool colors as they grow!

euphyllia - dark green octospawn, recently taken a beating. one branch with a 1 happy head and one bummed head (the hermit crab that caught his fall on this says thank you)

other rare euphyllia: I have some torches, octospawn, and a large fox bubble coral, not planning on selling but I will entertain for the right offer, feel free to text me for pics

If you come for something Ill try to hook you up with a freebie for your time as well!

#(760)716-0994
      Cheers,
      Jesse
      Last edited by Jega; 02-19-2018 at 12:43 PM.

macawilial is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

???? What just happened here?

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by macawilial View Post
      ???? What just happened here?
      not too sure what you mean! I just updated the list, took out what was sold, and added some photos for previews!

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

BUMP UP FOR UPDATES: The trigger fish and a few other things sold over the weekend, Ive made my quota of I was trying to hit to be able to buy our new fish and I just want to say thank you to everyone that stopped by so far to buy things, you guys rock!

That being said I still have a ton of stuff for cheap, Id love to help stock some more tanks! Im open to trades now on just about everything thats left over, please check my above comment with the pictures to see what I got! I really need to cut the sinularia back as its rubbing on the glass, Ill let a good chunk of that go for cheap or trade!

Please text me (760)716-0994

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information