Hey everyone! I have a small/medium yellow tang that has been acting a bit lethargic the last couple of days, He is able to hold himself upright and still comes out when food is put in the tank but he doesnt eat and then kinda squabbles back behind the rock to his regular spot he sleeps/hides in.

Besides feeding time it seems like he just wants to rest up against something. Everyone else in the tank is doing completely fine, A couple days ago our cleaner shrimp molted in his area and im not seeing its old shell so thats one thing I took into mind is that he may have eaten that and he could be having trouble passing it!

If anyone is confident in their QT process feel free to come snag this guy to try to help him out, I have him floating in a plexi-box and ive attempted to feed a bit of frozen krill and garlic coated seaweed (their two favorites) and he doesnt seem entertained!

He looks fine, and it isnt bit up at all, showing some signs of skinniness but not really any discoloration!

I live in san marcos, I will be gone for the day but if anyone on here wants to take a swing at getting him back on his high horse our roommate will be here and I can give you instructions in as well as have a bag ready for him!

I'd like him back eventually if possible but I also understand that he may need different conditions so I can wait to decide that, in case its safer for you to keep it. in the meantime I will offer a bunch of frags to anyone who can help!

note: Ive had him for about 3-4 months this is the first time its acted strange

please text or call for pics of his current state
(760)716-0994
-Jesse