• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency!

CMD2213 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Downgrade to upgrade

I am:
      Tired

Exclamation Cryptocurrency!

So I've been involved in crypto for probably 6 months. I have made and lost money, mainly due to bad decisions, but it most definitely is a great chance to make some huge returns if you have the time to trade or money for a bot, even mining for those who have large solar systems or money to invest into a large enough rig setup for a faster r.o.i.
      When I started bitcoin was at $890 being a noob... I didn't hodl my 3 btc which is n9w $16.5k-19.8k daily. If you have time you can catch these 3k dips sell high buy low nd make thousand over a days times of dy trading.

Just posting to see who all is an active crypto user.
      I know there's a few members ive seem on Facebook.
      If IntereInterested in starting let me know

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I was considering making a similar post! I too had some bitcoins long ago, when they were actually just a few dollars. I am still kicking myself that I gave them away for free, thinking they were worthless and took weeks to mine.

Anyway, I put $1000 into BTC and $1000 into ETH and my account went up to about $5500 so I took $500 out and bought some Verge (XVG) Cardano (ADA) and Tron (TRX) just because I wanted to get in early on some cheap ones that look like they have a good foundation.

I am also considering buying some LTC just because it is going up so much, but I am waiting for it to dip a little. It's spiked way up in the last few days.

It would be cool if we could post here on what we are thinking and doing, maybe we can all make some money together.

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by sushi View Post
      I was considering making a similar post! I too had some bitcoins long ago, when they were actually just a few dollars. I am still kicking myself that I gave them away for free, thinking they were worthless and took weeks to mine.

Anyway, I put $1000 into BTC and $1000 into ETH and my account went up to about $5500 so I took $500 out and bought some Verge (XVG) Cardano (ADA) and Tron (TRX) just because I wanted to get in early on some cheap ones that look like they have a good foundation.

I am also considering buying some LTC just because it is going up so much, but I am waiting for it to dip a little. It's spiked way up in the last few days.

It would be cool if we could post here on what we are thinking and doing, maybe we can all make some money together.
      Well if you're on Facebook add me. I can add you to a few of the rooms where the big names are. Some of these guys got major pull and race toy had an online interview with John McAfee himself..pretty impressive imo. There's many well respected members there to learn from who also have quite some influence on the market.

I have been mia lately but ltc will be the next lower coin to gradually increase, many say to ripple (XRP) has a lot of potential. As for ADA I've heard potential about that coin as well. But one day you can be up 1%-1600% then 5 minutes later it's crashed and bloodbath everywhere

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO TRY OUT CRYPTO...NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU'RE OKAY WITH LOSING.

Basically don't use your rent or sdg&e money if you can't afford bills without it.

TERMS...

HODL -HOLD ON for DEAR LIFE ( Don't sell cause everyone panics and sells)
      FOMO- FEAR OF MISSING OUT ( Buying coins at possibly high prices just to jump on the bandwagon cause everyone's hyping it up and you don't want to be left out if it does...But be very careful with that , it can cost you everything.)
      BLOOD BATH- STOCKS ACROSS THE BOARDS GOING NEGATIVE(RED)

There's a bunch of random ones.
      Also there are many platforms to be used for the variety of coins not every platform has all the same coins.
      To get started pm me. I can send you a link that gets you and me a $10 referal bonus
      Last edited by CMD2213; 12-19-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Squid is offline Registered User
      My status is: Make like a cake

I am:
      Hungry

Got into crypto years ago, and sold/spent most of it back then......oops. started buying again about 8months ago. Not doing much trading lately, just letting it do it's thing for now. I have gbtc btc and ltc, gonna be picking up some others when I got the funds

Livinlocal is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I am really kicking myself in the ass for not trading my bicycle for a bit coin back in the day LOL

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlocal View Post
      I am really kicking myself in the ass for not trading my bicycle for a bit coin back in the day LOL
      that's a very expensive bike now lol

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I actually don't have facebook or anything anymore, I got rid of all that years ago. I realized I did not use it for anything useful. The point is I don't have facebook so I can't join those groups or anything, but I read a lot and talk to some people I know, and I plan to be more passive. I want to try to get in early on some promising new coins as they come out and just let it sit.

I picked up some Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM) today, after transfering my pittance of BTC into binance. So here is my list, lets see what happens!!

BTC
      ETH
      TRX
      XVG
      XRP
      ADA
      XLM

I only have about $125-$150 in each of the little guys. Keeping an eye out for new ones.
      Last edited by sushi; 12-20-2017 at 06:36 PM.

I am:
      Tired

Nice. Start small learn, then gradually invest and flip it over and over until you're rich

sdnd is offline Registered User
      My status is: At Work

I am:
      Tired

i know coinbase is the popular app being used for btc/eth/ltc.

what other apps are ppl here using?

i've been on the sideline just watching for now...

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by sdnd View Post
      i know coinbase is the popular app being used for btc/eth/ltc.

what other apps are ppl here using?

i've been on the sideline just watching for now...
      Binance for me, they seem fairly legit.

Nizar is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Thank you for starting this post. I am also using Binance and Hitbit for the Exchange. There is also “Coinstat” app that gives u all the coin prices. My current list is “XVG / ADA / NXT/ Ripple / TRON”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am:
      Set you mood here...

How is hitbit? I was hesitant to use them because they got horrid reviews on crypto sites. But I don't know where I can buy some of the very small coins.

Nizar is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I am fairly new to hitbit as well bought NXT through them. Seems good so far. My transaction was very smooth and the funds got transferred there very fast

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
      I am fairly new to hitbit as well bought NXT through them. Seems good so far. My transaction was very smooth and the funds got transferred there very fast

Thanks buddy, I'll look at it tonight. I was looking for a place to buy BCN and maybe I'll get some NXT. I wanna try to get a few super cheap coins, you know, if I buy 10 different super cheap currencies only one needs to go a dollar and $$$$

neil is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Getting spanked today. Now I know why they call it holding on for dear life.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information