• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: PIF 18 x 25 x 30 g tank

Jega is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

PIF 18 x 25 x 30 g tank

Hey everyone! I broke down my bigger freshwater tank to consolidate to a small planted tank with the help of Hector (nanoreef)! I have our larger tank that I got brand new from here on the boards if anyone wants to snag it, free or a trade for a cool frag, beer, or something rad like that haha.

Its a taller size, as mentioned in the title its 18 x 25 x 30!

It just had our freshwater fish in it for the past few months, its a bit covered in algae but Im sure a good vinegar bath would do it good and I can even start that for you now if youd like! we never used any sort of magfloat and cleaned it with a sponge mostly so there shouldnt end up being any scratches! and should look just about brand new!

I put the 5 gallon bucket next to it for size comparison, that bucket is also full of pebble and substrate from that tank if anyone is interested in some good sized, easily cleanable rock!

I also have a pair of halide lights with a matching ballast, I plugged them both in to make sure they were still working and they are good to go! ill take 25 bucks for the both with the ballast, also super down to trade those for a frag!

located in san marcos and have to drive from north to east county regularly, if you need help delivering anything I gotta truck!

Cheers,
      Jega
      (760)716-0994

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

BUMP STILL HAVE THIS PIF!
      I also realized we have a 50ish gallon breeder shaped tank left in the garage left over from an old fresh water project, as well as a 10 gallon that we housed our fish in during a transfer! a couple of them still have gravel in the bottom if youd like to use that, and the 10 G has a lid, light, and hang on filter! Come and grab them everyone!

Kris is offline Registered User
      My status is: End of the journey

I am:
      Tired

I could use the bucket if you deliver?

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Hey everyone I have a dump run ticket so Ima start loading these tomorrow morning if none of you need them for anything! Just wanna bump one more time to see if anyone can use a scratchless tank!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information