• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chargers

Kris is offline Registered User
      My status is: End of the journey

I am:
      Tired

...still having a hard time after a Chargettes win as after a Chargettes loss!
      These symptoms are common and related to PTSD + Battered Spouse Syndrome / codependency co-morbidity issues that manifest themselves at the end of typically abusive relationships, and are commonly seen where one partner was ritually abused by or taken advantage of, remarkably the abuse is almost always dished out by the departing party!

Recovery often takes years and can be hastened with cognitive behavioral therapy. Given time, the outcomes are positive for the non-abusive sufferer. The abusers (in this case the Chargers) generally fail to recover if they continue to live in denial.

With this in mind, I would encourage you to keep your eyes on other more succesful teams with better prospects. The Chargers will fumble forward and fail to recover for many seasons to come, if they ever do. Soccer and beach volleyball are faster moving sports with more eye candy to distract one from the ugliness of the new L.A. Bolts.

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

You are now free to use your Sundays and Monday nights taking up a new hobby like knitting, quilting, scrap booking or artisan bread baking. You have been given the gift of free time!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information