Just wanted to share the really frustrating experience I had trying to buy this fish. I texted and called for information the day of the first post for this fish which was July 22. Got a text back that the seller would get in touch with me when he was not busy. Didn't hear anything back. Texted again and was told he lost my number. Then gave my email and was emailed a photo of the fish. I was really excited to buy the fish and arranged to pick it up July 27. Offered to pay a PayPal deposit but the seller said it wasn't necessary and I could pay when I picked it up.

Set up a quarantine tank for the fish, and even bought a new heater for the QT tank. Texted the morning of pick up and asked if we could pick it up after traffic that day. Was told that day would not work anymore. Seller said Saturday July 29 would work. I texted back right away and said we had a birthday to go to that day but asked if Sunday would work. Didn't hear back and sent another text saying that if Saturday would not work, we could pick it up Sunday or figure out another day that would work based on sellers schedule and that other days and times were fine. Didn't hear anything back, tried calling but that didn't work either. Overall a frustrating experience and a waste of time.