Amused

Green light on this guy.🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Accio View Post
      Hey guys, community feedback is good and all but we dont need this to turn into a witch hunt. I think weve all got the memo they are doing bad buisness, and to deal with them at yiur own risk. I agree something fishy (pun definetly intended) is going on here, and maybe would should stop here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Are you BlueHippo???

FreshSaltH2o is offline SDMAS Staff Member / MOD
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by OCDreef View Post
      It’s probably because I never see you buying or selling any stuff on here. Nothing personal but you’d be a lot more likely to have a problem with someone if you had some skin in the game, and jumping in to say random remarks and hijacking the thread isn’t really what I would consider real input. Maybe everyone would be better served if we kept that kind of stuff to the lounge/chatboards. You really know how to kill the vibe bro. Just saying. Anybody else have a BH grievance? We’re listening.
      100%agree and I was supposed to meet with the guy for a Coral trade but seems like he’s gone into hiding again

Kris is offline Registered User
      My status is: End of the journey

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by FreshSaltH2o View Post
      100%agree and I was supposed to meet with the guy for a Coral trade but seems like he’s gone into hiding again
      You should push for him to meet, and bring your shark bat and advertise on here where the deal is going down.

Meanwhile, I'm going to church to thank the Lord that I have not yet dealt with any blew-hippo, and I hope we never do.

Accio is offline Registered User
      My status is: Buying zoas

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sushi View Post
      Are you BlueHippo???
      Lol, nope. Thatd be wacky.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mark82 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Hey guys. I’ve been following this thread cause I had bought some coral from bluehippo. I’m just gonna give my experience with him. I posted a thread looking for coral and received a pm from him. We text back n forth and agreed on certain pieces and price. When it came time for payment he actually suggested if I felt more comfortable paying just shipping charges first and remainder when I received the coral. But me being in this community and my experience with other reefers I submitted full payment. Here’s the only issue we had, when it came time for shipping fedex wasn’t guaranteeing next day. I believe this was due to the fires and interstate being close. And at this time I’m seeing this thread here on SD reefs so I’m starting to get skeptical. I text and he always responded and let me know what was going on. He apologized about the delay and even asked if I would like a refund. We agreed for the package to be sent out Monday the 11th. He told me he would throw in some frags for the inconvenience. Sunday afternoon I received tracking info for my package. Shipping label was printed. Monday I receive pics of frags in shipping box getting ready for shipment. Finally today is scheduled delivery day and guess what?....
      Package arrived with freebie frags, everything looked good. So thanks Blue hippo for my experience with you. Got a good deal on some nice pieces. I took the time to write this to share my experience. I got everything I paid for and more. The person I dealt with was polite and considerate. But that’s my experience. Hope everything works out for everyone and happy reefing

GoNoles is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Trying to help repair Blew Hippos rep is not going to be easy. Too many bad experiences, your good experience is the outlier.

jason142 is offline SDR Moderator
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cool

I understand everyone's frustration with what has happened but please mind how and what personal information is posted on here. I would like to keep this post going but will monitor it closely and shut it down if needed, which I really don't want to do.

jessegarcia28 is offline Registered User
      My status is: @work

I am:
      Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by Mark82 View Post
      Hey guys. I’ve been following this thread cause I had bought some coral from bluehippo. I’m just gonna give my experience with him. I posted a thread looking for coral and received a pm from him. We text back n forth and agreed on certain pieces and price. When it came time for payment he actually suggested if I felt more comfortable paying just shipping charges first and remainder when I received the coral. But me being in this community and my experience with other reefers I submitted full payment. Here’s the only issue we had, when it came time for shipping fedex wasn’t guaranteeing next day. I believe this was due to the fires and interstate being close. And at this time I’m seeing this thread here on SD reefs so I’m starting to get skeptical. I text and he always responded and let me know what was going on. He apologized about the delay and even asked if I would like a refund. We agreed for the package to be sent out Monday the 11th. He told me he would throw in some frags for the inconvenience. Sunday afternoon I received tracking info for my package. Shipping label was printed. Monday I receive pics of frags in shipping box getting ready for shipment. Finally today is scheduled delivery day and guess what?....
      Package arrived with freebie frags, everything looked good. So thanks Blue hippo for my experience with you. Got a good deal on some nice pieces. I took the time to write this to share my experience. I got everything I paid for and more. The person I dealt with was polite and considerate. But that’s my experience. Hope everything works out for everyone and happy reefing
      I think your Blue Hippo...
      😬🤦🏻*♂️😂🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMD2213 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Downgrade to upgrade

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by jessegarcia28 View Post
      I think your Blue Hippo...
      😬🤦🏻*♂️😂🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      lol here we go

Kris is offline Registered User
      My status is: End of the journey

I am:
      Tired

No I’m blue hippo!

At least for all the good reported trades��

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Blue Hippo is tyler durden

jetli1969 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Honey, stay away from my fish
      tank!

I am:
      Awesome

lol I think blue hippo is sushi, because looks at how many posts sushi put in this thread. I counted 17 posts on this thread.
      In my opinion blue hippo is sushi, no questions about it!

christ1991 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Ive been calling him, texting him. He is a straight scam artist. It's been almost a month now I pre paid for these seahorses and I we schedule 3 pick ups he flaked all three times. Now he is no where to be found. He said he would return my money, he did not. And from what it sounds like he was able to get a box shipped but not Venmo some money back.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information