• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad dealings with Livinlocal- Buy with caution!!!

Livinlocal is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have to go, I don't know if I will be able to check back in throughout the day, but the offer still stands. Bring me the six mushrooms and the rock, and you will get your money back. You don't even have to go get the other corals you cut off the rock and sold to another member. Or you could keep rambling on with your sad excuses saying it's not worth your time, but last time I went to target and needed to return something, I had to go to target to return it, they didn't come to me.

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday!!

inurmind is offline Registered User
      My status is: playing w/matches &
      putting out fires

I am:
      Set you mood here...

It's comical to me how you're fronting like you're the faultless bigger person in this situation, by all means please do post our conversations.

Your "refund" was never a possibility and you knew that as I had already given away the rock with the xenia. I didn't "sell" the other coral and you know that I was going in on the rock with Christian. Never was I trying to get more than what was owed/what I paid for. I never asked you to trim the rock you have up for 1K, you said you had 30 plus shrooms in your system.

I'm sure a lot of you have had pleasant dealings with him as I have had smooth transactions with him in the past as well. Like I said, at a certain point it wasn't about the coral anymore as it was the principality of the matter. I'm not trying to bash this guy's name and I'm sure more often than not it's all good and everyone's happy, but after all of this with long-winded pm's/texts and the bad taste left behind I thought sdr should know it's not all rainbows and lollipops from this guy

After everything I've been through this last year I hold my time and personal values to be two (of three) most important aspects in life. Belongings come and go but you will never get back your time, I've already let this take more than I would've ever wanted to give.

You can keep your money and I'll keep my double priced shrooms as you get no more sand from my hour glass

Livinlocal is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Now you're backpedaling

So you're not going to post the text messages? Hmmm I wonder why ? Lol

My refund was never a possibility ? I have told you since day one, and have continued to tell you today that I don't even care about the money or the rock or any of this. bring me the six mushrooms and I will give you a full refund. What is so hard to understand? I've made this very clear multiple times, not only since day one, but yesterday and today I have sent numerous times you could have all of your money back and that it's not about the money to me.

You are so back and forth it's ridiculous, it has been like this since day one which is why I initially offered you all of your money back right off the bat because I knew this was going to be an issue with you.

I will say it once again, since you are having a hard time understanding what I am telling you. I will give you 100% of your money back for the six mushrooms.

SanDiegoReefs is offline Owner/Administrator
      My status is: Busy Working on Stuff

I am:
      Amused

Enough said. Please take it to PM.
      SIGNATURE

Doing the best we can for SDReefs.com and our Reefing Community.

Have you read the post: Etiquette for newbies?

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22223

Closed Thread

Thread Information