• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: 48 inch Current Orbit Marine led with ramp timers

m3lacoste is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

48 inch Current Orbit Marine led with ramp timers

I have two 48" Current Orbit Marine LED with ramp timers for sale. $120 each obo

24-Hr Saltwater reef aquarium light with wireless remote controlled effects... Right from the start, there’s a lot to love about the Current USA Orbit Marine. It’s simple, yet fully controllable. Thin and sleek, yet powerful and bright. It can do things you never thought an aquarium light could do - all programmed from the comfort of your couch.

Combining industry-first Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic LED spectrums with Current USA`s Ramp Timer Pro LED controller, the Orbit Marine creates a complete 24-hour aquarium lighting solution. Now you can simulate a gradual sunrise, sunset and customized moonlight like never before. Designed specifically for saltwater aquarium environments, the Orbit Marine is the perfect choice for marine aquarists at any level.

Amazing control Featuring control and dynamic lighting aspects you’ll have to see to believe, there is almost no limit to what you can do. The Orbit Marine includes our powerful Ramp Timer Pro LED controller with wireless IR (infrared) remote, providing two independent light channels to program:

- 24-hr on/off time, ramp up and dim down duration (0-30 minutes)
      - Minimum and maximum intensity (0-100%), color adjustment
      - Adjustable moon light color, brightness and duration
      - On-demand weather effects including cloud cover, storm with lightning and fading moonlight

Additional memory settings allow up to four customized lighting schedules you can access at any time with one touch. Current USA has even pre-programmed two common lighting schedules and two coral acclimation modes to make it easy for your corals to adjust to their new lights. The backlit LCD screen is a thing of beauty, easy-to-read, and makes it simple to program using the IR remote.

Twice the spectrum, twice the effects The Orbit Marine packs plenty of power thanks to industry first Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic multi-chip LEDs. By incorporating two channels of dual color spectrums, Current USA has created a light fixture producing eye popping colors with vibrant shimmer. The combination of 8,000K/12,000K white along with 445nm/460nm actinic blue creates the perfect spectrum for marine fish, inverts, live rock, and corals to fluoresce like never before. Utilizing 120-degree lenses, the light spreads uniformly over your entire tank and color blends extremely well. Packaged in a sleek aluminum housing, the Orbit Marine is a brilliant lighting solution engineered for maximum tank enjoyment.

Specifically designed for saltwater aquariums, the Orbit Marine features a high ratio of blue spectrum light. This higher ratio ensures corals and other photosynthetic organisms receive proper wavelengths for strong coloration and growth.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

bump. still available. Make me an offer.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

bump.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

bump. $200 for both.

skate858 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..