• Tired
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help Create A Beautiful Tank

bstout2014 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

The advice I've been given and things I've learned on this site have been worth $1000s.

Of course, being a male, I tried doing everything myself first before losing that amount.

ZaxSaid is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by cHRoNzZe View Post
      I bet this is Jesse Garcia ......

Try a different route...instead of asking for money try asking for equipment no body's wants anymore..... Plus you can get a use set up for about 200/300$ so why be greedy and ask for more ... Hell I seen people who don't have more then 100$ into a set up and still looks nice due to peolpe hooking them up ....good luck.

If it helps I have a standard ten gallon tank..also have a stand that's beat up and will need some work done but you can have them as a PIF......which means when you don't want it you HAVE to give it away just like it was givin to you
      Honestly I'm setting up a 20g and I got a number of people telling me when starting out it would be better to have a larger tank since it would be more room but yet less room for error since a slight change in water like let's say 55g may not even be noticed compared to the same level of change in a 10g tank though I shouldn't say that with certainty since I'm also starting out and I'm using a 20g as my first tank though I do have FW keeping experience so that a plus

@the reef noob honestly I myself am struggling making mistakes left and right someone gave me a good deal on a $500 lighting for $200 though I don't have that right now I hope I will by tomorrow head out to the recycling center tomorrow see how much I get from that and I'm almost sure I will be since the most I've ever gotten was $50 so I probably will have to sell things I own I've got be glasses I could sell I got a $500 laptop I never use anymore but I do understand what you mean and against everyone else's judgement I would easily give up all of my things like car don't need one haha got legs to get places meaning that saves me on car payment and lots of other things every opportunity to save and put that towards my tanks I would gladly do it within limits I wouldn't want to have this extremely nice and beautiful tank and not be able to take care of it gotta think about it having a beautiful tank like the ones I dream to have one day aren't cheap and to keep it that way is I'm sure not either I really do hope you find a way to reef because I know personally from seeing others tanks and seeing mine I only hope mine will look as great as theirs one day but I do know it won't be easy and it won't be cheap but that's why we are a community we help each other out I know once I get a larger tank and everything starts rolling I wouldn't mind helping someone with small stuff to help them get things going good luck reef noob hope you don't quit on creating an amazing tank no matter how long it takes you'll fall in love with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by fijisrfr View Post
      Hey everyone, will yous guys buy me a new tank also?

I will buy you a tank

sushi is offline Registered User
      My status is: pee in tank

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by CMD2213 View Post
      Sorry i meant frags

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
      I thought you got a baby jawbreaker

CMD2213 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Downgrade to upgrade

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by sushi View Post
      I thought you got a baby jawbreaker
      Not yet but n I do need a 4th one did grab like 7 shrooms today

SammieT is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Sneaky

If you can't afford to start the hobby. Stay out of it

Don't go around begging for money. Don't waste our time with this also.

Honestly. Mods should delete this. It's all BS. He's never gonna post again and I bet he posted on multiple forms to get money out of it

Crap like this pisses me off.

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by SammieT View Post
      If you can't afford to start the hobby. Stay out of it

Don't go around begging for money. Don't waste our time with this also.

Honestly. Mods should delete this. It's all BS. He's never gonna post again and I bet he posted on multiple forms to get money out of it

Crap like this pisses me off.
      But I gave him money!

SammieT is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Sneaky

But I gave him money!

In that case we gave him money because it was your unemployment... you know, that tax money we pay for so therefore we all have funds to him at once lol all members on here contributed .01 per person.

cHRoNzZe is offline Registered User
      My status is: NeVeR $$oBeR

I am:
      Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by ZaxSaid View Post
      Honestly I'm setting up a 20g and I got a number of people telling me when starting out it would be better to have a larger tank since it would be more room but yet less room for error since a slight change in water like let's say 55g may not even be noticed compared to the same level of change in a 10g tank though I shouldn't say that with certainty since I'm also starting out and I'm using a 20g as my first tank though I do have FW keeping experience so that a plus

@the reef noob honestly I myself am struggling making mistakes left and right someone gave me a good deal on a $500 lighting for $200 though I don't have that right now I hope I will by tomorrow head out to the recycling center tomorrow see how much I get from that and I'm almost sure I will be since the most I've ever gotten was $50 so I probably will have to sell things I own I've got be glasses I could sell I got a $500 laptop I never use anymore but I do understand what you mean and against everyone else's judgement I would easily give up all of my things like car don't need one haha got legs to get places meaning that saves me on car payment and lots of other things every opportunity to save and put that towards my tanks I would gladly do it within limits I wouldn't want to have this extremely nice and beautiful tank and not be able to take care of it gotta think about it having a beautiful tank like the ones I dream to have one day aren't cheap and to keep it that way is I'm sure not either I really do hope you find a way to reef because I know personally from seeing others tanks and seeing mine I only hope mine will look as great as theirs one day but I do know it won't be easy and it won't be cheap but that's why we are a community we help each other out I know once I get a larger tank and everything starts rolling I wouldn't mind helping someone with small stuff to help them get things going good luck reef noob hope you don't quit on creating an amazing tank no matter how long it takes you'll fall in love with it

What's your main point on this?? In my opioin beggars can't be choosy is what I'm getting at......like you said you will start selling your things to get a light or things you need for your tank.. Good for you bud I hope this guy gets the point and start selling his things for a tank just like you would... At least for me I have to much pride to ask for money.. especially if its for a luxury... Sorry to be a jerk reef noob but you should be in this hobby!!!! What happens when you need salt water. You going to ask people to pick it up and deliver it for free?? Unless you are a family member from a well know member I don't think you should waste your time here

davocean is offline Registered User
      My status is: fantabulous

I am:
      Amused

Quote Originally Posted by jkennedy1007 View Post
      this is a first
      No, it's not...

OhioStreetz is offline Registered User
      My status is: Run with the best F()ck the
      rest!!!

I am:
      Sneaky

I just spent that much on a sump bahahahaha

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by SammieT View Post
      In that case we gave him money because it was your unemployment... you know, that tax money we pay for so therefore we all have funds to him at once lol all members on here contributed .01 per person.
      Damn you liquor store bandit you don't pay my taxes I'm not a refugee I pay my own **** lol I have worked all my life. When I need some help from the hundreds of thousand I've paid over my lifetime in taxes I deserve a back up plan but you my friend. Better not ever use government funding any financial aid. Or Sdge discount or anything my tax money goes to . I rebut you lol

nanoreef1 is offline Registered User
      My status is: 83Reefs

I am:
      Amused

Quote Originally Posted by OhioStreetz View Post
      I just spent that much on a sump bahahahaha
      Haha

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

nanoreef1 is offline Registered User
      My status is: 83Reefs

I am:
      Amused

Damn you liquor store bandit you don't pay my taxes I'm not a refugee I pay my own **** lol I have worked all my life. When I need some help from the hundreds of thousand I've paid over my lifetime in taxes I deserve a back up plan but you my friend. Better not ever use government funding any financial aid. Or Sdge discount or anything my tax money goes to . I rebut you lol

😅😅😅😅

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by cHRoNzZe View Post
      What's your main point on this?? In my opioin beggars can't be choosy is what I'm getting at......like you said you will start selling your things to get a light or things you need for your tank.. Good for you bud I hope this guy gets the point and start selling his things for a tank just like you would... At least for me I have to much pride to ask for money.. especially if its for a luxury... Sorry to be a jerk reef noob but you should be in this hobby!!!! What happens when you need salt water. You going to ask people to pick it up and deliver it for free?? Unless you are a family member from a well know member I don't think you should waste your time here
      Ish doesn't ask for money he wants free labor lol
      Damn ish trump for president

Closed Thread

Thread Information