• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-listing, 24" MH 15ow DE/T5HO pendant combo, ADJ 8-outlet switch, MP10wES

Hypsophrys is offline Registered User
      My status is: Thinking too much

I am:
      Geeky

Re-listing, 24" MH 15ow DE/T5HO pendant combo, ADJ 8-outlet switch, MP10wES

Re-listing these - the original post with the rimless tanks - those are gone.

Finnex MH/T5 combo light. New Phoenix 14K 150W and new ATI Blue Plus T5s (about 3 weeks of use). LED situation can be removed or improved. It has a driver in the main housing that taps into AC, which feeds in for the T5s (those ballasts are also in there). It's an expensive driver (IIRC) that can power more LEDs, two nice spiral heatsink-mounts, and those are Crees I think. But I could not figure out a good way to mount them except on the outside of the housing. Then I attached little black-painted PVC shields so they didn't blind me at night. Also includes durable but overkill rope mounting kit. Anyway, all yours for $80 OBO or SPS trades.

American DJ 8-outlet switched power strip. Comes with ghetto wood thing (I used the only bits of wood I had and, the big piece was a bit too small. $15 OBO or trade.

MP10w in decent shape. I have two extras, selling one. One has an occasionally noisy dry side (but has been working fine forever). Russian roulette (i mean, not really, but you know) for $80 OBO or SPS trades

Yeah, I'm all about the ghetto. Pickup only.

SPS trades are the ideal. Note that I won't be able to get out of Mira Mesa this weekend or early next week due to [over]work commitments, so would have to come to me.

swplimited is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Great stuff, seen it in person folks this is a good deal

Hypsophrys is offline Registered User
      My status is: Thinking too much

I am:
      Geeky

Slow to respond and I'm kind of a pain logistically - sorry - work. Some PMs sent on light and MP10.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information