• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my daughter win a contest, please read & takes one second to vote

Slater is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Help my daughter win a contest, please read & takes one second to vote

Help me out guys, and click on the link below to give my daughter a vote for a contest she is in...... it only takes about 5 seconds! You can Vote as often as 1 time per hour....... C'mon fellas, help a dad out here.

I'm not big on doing this type of thing on here, but I've caved right now. My daughter has been bugging me all day while I've been at work, saying "Please "it's for your daughter dad, please ask them"...... so here I am

My 14 year old daughter is and has been a Justin Bieber fanatic and fan for many years, and she is now entered in this radio station contest to try and win a trip to Vegas and watch his concert front row and meet him bla bla bla... (yeah it's her crazy big dream).

LOL trust me, I know what you all are thinking or saying..... I've probably heard it all, but a Dad or Mom will do many crazy things and go to many lengths to try and see their child smile and be stoked beyond words, so please help my daughter Chelsea (and me), by clicking the below link which will give her a vote (It takes literally about 5 seconds)....... a click on the link is all you have to do.... it's that simple.

The big push that got me to do this is because Chelsea just text me saying that her friend just jumped into 1st place right now, because her dad posted it on some site he belongs to, so I figured ok, I guess it's time to ask for help show what this place can accomplish and smoke those others numbers by pounding out some of our own!! So C'mon guys........ Help a dad and his girl out here...... just a few seconds is all it will take.

Laugh at me, make fun, do whatever, but give my daughter some votes please...... for my kids, I'll even beg! LOL

If it's not your thing I totally understand and no wories........ but if you can find it within you to help my daughter with this then thank you all very much!!
      Just click this link...... that's all you have to do to give her a vote!

http://www.channel933.com/common/jus...ntrant/?id=535
      Last edited by Slater; 03-13-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Rudyg308 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I'm did it but it's not working. Says page not found. I have a daughter also and would do anything for her so I understand.
      But it did not work
      The

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mallarimc is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Friendly

Got the same error

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
      [url]https://www.facebook.com/marvin.mallari.77[/url]

sneeze is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I tried. Page not found...

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyg308 View Post
      I'm did it but it's not working. Says page not found. I have a daughter also and would do anything for her so I understand.
      But it did not work

fixed the link, thx!
      Last edited by Slater; 03-13-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by sneeze View Post
      I tried. Page not found...
      fixed the link, thx!

Rudyg308 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Done

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

rayzcar is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Dads unite! Hope it helps.

LakersReef is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cool

Done.

XO PRESENTS is offline SDMAS Staff Member / MOD
      My status is: Never doubt that a small group
      of thoughtful, committed
      citizens can change the world;
      indeed, it's the only thing
      that ever has.

I am:
      Tired

Done !
      Attentively,

Ron Luong

SDR Marketing Director / SDMAS Board of Directors

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Investing in our SDR Community www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?89507-SanDiegoReefs.com-Giving-back-to-our-community

My Crazy Obsession
      www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?96495-Xo-signature-experience-s-obsession-continues

Show Some Love
      http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?75529-XO-PRESENTS-feedback

Who Got Tats? wwwhttp://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showth...-Off-Your-Tats.

mallarimc is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Friendly

Done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
      [url]https://www.facebook.com/marvin.mallari.77[/url]

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Thank you so much guys! This is actually for a friend of mine who has been through alot these last few years & trying to help him make his lil gurl a happy camper. He lost both of his elderly parents within 3 weeks of one another & here's the drama he writes about what he's gone through with his gurls & trying to be a great dad.
      Here is the original local SD BloodyDecks for those of you who are into boating / fishing.
      Just didnt want to be deceitful, just needed to get the thread going to help him!
      LINK to BD:
      http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/thr...ughter.620143/

I don't wish to spin this into something that's not needed here right now, nor something I wish to defend at the moment, but as a single dad who only gets to see his girls 1/2 of what I was use to (everyday), and also now not being able to do nearly the things I had always dreamed or planned...... well, little things like this have much greater meaning now for me and my daughters.

Being that my daughter is such a crazy Bieb fan, I can assure you that I have had some heated talks with her in the past about this bieber kid, to which she didn't like it much. That being said, I have also had to endure her showing me things, and me learning many more things than most of you know about this Bieber dude. My own conclusion over many years now is something like this........... he is not without fault for sure....... but imo, he is also not nearly the bad guy most have him pegged to be......... alot of crazy journalism takes place with this kids every single move (I have actually witnessed this), and they (the reporters & paparazzi) LOVE to follow his every move and greatly glorify things with this young kid.

Anyways, enough of that....... is it to late now to say sorry? LOL

I'm just a fishing boating dad who want's to do as many cool lifetime memory things that make my two girls very happy as I possibly can, and which they will remember many years down the road............. some of you dads should be able to relate!

My girls mean the entire world to me, and only a year ago I was threatened with them being taken away from me for good. Thank god for justice in this world, and a judge who recognized the importance of kids being with each parent equal, because I would never try to alienate my girls from their mother, and I am a very good dad....... don't drink, no drugs...... just love my kids like nothing else in the world!

Sorry for the story fellas, I got kind of carried away........ the subject hits me in the heart everytime I think about it.

Now to Slater who started this thread without me originally knowing, nor me asking....... wow man, big thanks to you brother, because it takes some guts to ask some fellow fishing guys to help someone they don't know at all, by asking them to help vote for some random guys daughter to win a contest, which of all things is for her to go to a Justin Bieber concert. That's a very cool thing you did for me...... thank you!

Alright guys n gals...... if ya can find it in your heart & Soul, please hit that link to vote for my daughter Chelsea (it's in 1st post of this thread), as she is stuck in 6th place for the last two days. Help a fellow boater/dad and West Coaster buddy out........ it would mean alot to me, and even more to my daughter....... and she really is a good girl with her head on pretty darn straight so far.

Thanks guys...... have a good one!!

The unknown fisherman
      Last edited by Slater; 03-13-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I dont expect anyone to, but you can click on the link every hour & voting ends Friday the 18th.
      all you do is click on the link & that gives Chelsea a vote! No email needed, nothing! Just click...

Last edited by Slater; 03-15-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Come on guys, help me out & click on the link a few times! She just jumped from 6th place to 4th so it's still possible.... we have till Friday & you can click on the link every hour...
      THANKS!

Last edited by Slater; 03-14-2016 at 04:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information