Thread: Wrasse ID?

nanoreef1 is offline Registered User
      My status is: 83Reefs

I am:
      Amused

Quote Originally Posted by knightnsd View Post
      the nanoreef's pic, the other I think is a lineatus
      What is mine? Lol that sucks I thought I was getting a lineatus.😢

There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside.

neil is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Nice fish! How do you come up with a male Lineatus (a nice one at that) and not know what it is? Major score. The ones with more yellow are the best IMO, like yours.
      Last edited by neil; 03-08-2016 at 09:47 PM.

knightnsd is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by nanoreef1 View Post
      I also got one last night not sure female or male sorry Jesse for the thread jack. Lol here's a pic when I put him in my tank. I'll try to get a better pic when I get home. If his out.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside.
      if this is the one you are talking about it is probably a scott's wrasse, they might be even sweeter than a lineateus IMO, look at their varieties here depending on what part of the world they are from. Ive had 2 first died as it was so shy it never came out. https://www.google.com/search?q=scot...w=1280&bih=933

nanoreef1 is offline Registered User
      My status is: 83Reefs

I am:
      Amused

Quote Originally Posted by knightnsd View Post
      if this is the one you are talking about it is probably a scott's wrasse, they might be even sweeter than a lineateus IMO, look at their varieties here depending on what part of the world they are from. Ive had 2 first died as it was so shy it never came out. https://www.google.com/search?q=scot...w=1280&bih=933
      Thanks for info appreciate it!😀 My swimming around on the open. Happy with him it looks like he has some real nice colors hidden under there. Kind of faded little stressed when I got him. Hopefully he colors up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information