• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 400 Gallon setup

Dngy1621 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I can post to sonce the first pm and date we talked.and daily texted on you texting me confirmation of purchase. And nothng has changed on my end.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I never offered you less then what you asking price was.i gave you your offer of 700 thats you posted...

keepswimming is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Dngy1621 View Post
      I can post to sonce the first pm and date we talked.and daily texted on you texting me confirmation of purchase. And nothng has changed on my end.
      He is not disputing the fact that he agreed on the sale. No need to push this further because we all understand the situation, now it is just a matter of opinions...

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

And the pnly reason why i made the deposit on the stand was because you i confirmed wth you numeroius times about me purchasing your tank.after we agreed the first time we talked.

purdy is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Post whatever you feel you need to. You're right, I said I would take $700 for the tank and did confirm with you that you were still interested. Then I got a offer from another member who said he would buy everything for my full asking price. Again, I apologize for doing this, and I'm sorry that you put a deposit down to have a stand built for a tank that you haven't even seen or confirmed the measurements on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Eric i mad the stand 92x31x36 high.i did that because of what we spoke about you confirmed the tank was 91x30x36 hgh.and yes i never seen the tank.you said there was only a couple light scratches.and i agreed that it was okay because it is a used tank.further more eric..i understand the situation your going through. Whch really sucks.but does it make it right to take from others.the reason why i did order the stand was because of the confirmation from yesterday. Then this morning you wanted confirmation again.then this evening you cancel this evening.i hope you do whats right. The choice is yours.i would love to get the tank. On what we agreed on.i tried to pay u.you said no its okay.yes i did order the stand but that was because of all the confirmations via text eric. Thats why i made the chioce of putting the deposit down on the stand.

jbvdhp is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Eric i mad the stand 92x31x36 high.i did that because of what we spoke about you confirmed the tank was 91x30x36 hgh.and yes i never seen the tank.you said there was only a couple light scratches.and i agreed that it was okay because it is a used tank.further more eric..i understand the situation your going through. Whch really sucks.but does it make it right to take from others.the reason why i did order the stand was because of the confirmation from yesterday. Then this morning you wanted confirmation again.then this evening you cancel this evening.i hope you do whats right. The choice is yours.i would love to get the tank. On what we agreed on.i tried to pay u.you said no its okay.yes i did order the stand but that was because of all the confirmations via text eric. Thats why i made the chioce of putting the deposit down on the stand.
      In all fairness - again I have no association with the seller AT ALL - he has a buyer to buy his COMPLETE system. I personally would rather do that than be stuck with parts that may or may not sell.

Sent from your face

SammieT is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Sneaky

Too be honest, not trying to be a douche. You should of waited until you got everything on hand before you began build. That's like buying parts for a car that you plan on buying in the future.

It's wrong, don't take it out on me, but things like this happen all the time to people. I know you were excited too get the tank and had plans for it already... you should of waited till you got it on hand so all this would of been avoided.

Sorry to hear for the loss and the headache that's coming along with it.

Good luck with all of that, now can we keep the drama out.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

This morning i have left a message for the stand builder to hold materials and to stop the build till i try to get another tank.havent heard from him yet. Yes sammi def understand that i shouldnt have put a depsit o the the stand for mateials.and yes i did everything possible to pay the deposit in full via any way i could.i live now 2 1/2 hours away r i would have picked it up that day. I had pproir engagments that day eric contacted me. And also no extra manpower to move it.eithe way im just hoping the stand hasnt been started yet. And now have raw materials.for the tank i find.in no way would i ever take it out on any members on the forums and now just trying to find another tank.

keepswimming is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

This morning i have left a message for the stand builder to hold materials and to stop the build till i try to get another tank.havent heard from him yet. Yes sammi def understand that i shouldnt have put a depsit o the the stand for mateials.and yes i did everything possible to pay the deposit in full via any way i could.i live now 2 1/2 hours away r i would have picked it up that day. I had pproir engagments that day eric contacted me. And also no extra manpower to move it.eithe way im just hoping the stand hasnt been started yet. And now have raw materials.for the tank i find.in no way would i ever take it out on any members on the forums and now just trying to find another tank.
      If you don't get this tank and the buyer already purchased the materials, build a stand for your dream dimensions and order a tank or wait for another display and build the stand to those dems. What size tank do you want? I'll
      Keep an eye out! Just a thought.

jbvdhp is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by keepswimming View Post
      If you don't get this tank and the buyer already purchased the materials, build a stand for your dream dimensions and order a tank or wait for another display and build the stand to those dems. What size tank do you want? I'll
      Keep an eye out! Just a thought.
      True.

You're already in the market for a tank build. Now that the materials have been bought, have the stand made to your dimensions and find a new tank, just have to put out more money for a custom tank or keep looking daily.

Sent from your face

mrtintsd is offline Registered User
      My status is: alive

I am:
      Friendly

400 Gallon setup

I'm just pissed I didn't jump on this 2 weeks ago. I really really wanted this thing but wasn't exactly sure where it was going to go......... Then just TODAY wife gave me a whole 15' wall to custom build a tank on! Crap!!!! Well whoever ends up with it.... If it doesn't work out PM me😬

Anyone else have a 200+ set up?

Last edited by mrtintsd; 03-17-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Whoever the other member was that contacted me last night, can you PM me please? I would text you but I don't have my phone on me.

mrtintsd is offline Registered User
      My status is: alive

I am:
      Friendly

Purdy
      This thing IS sold right? I have a truck and cash in my pocket and live 15 minutes from you😂😂😂

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Yeah.....I don't have my phone so hopefully the guy that contacted me last night sends me a PM. Karma is a ***** apparently.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information