So I got my tank a few months ago from someone who had abandoned it. It is a 60gal tank. When I got it it was plastered in red slime, about 30% of the water was evaporated. Not in good shape. It had 2 24" aquaticlife t5x4 lights. When I first started playing with the tank I quickly relied that when I reached into the water I would get zapped. So, I went to my lsf and got the cheapest saltwater light they had as I was worried for the fish in the tank. It's a fluval 36". I don't know how many watts or k it puts out, either. The light has worked great up until now as I'm starting to add corals to my tank. It seems like my zoas at the bottom of the tank are discolored and fully extended.So I think I need a stronger light.

So this is where I'm at. I have these two t5 fixtures I could fix up and hang. Cost of 8 bulbs, 8 at connector for one bulb. That would cost about 160 or so. (They go for 250 each new) or buy some new either t5s or leds.

I really like the way the less look, but I want healthy corals more.
I was looking at this led light.

http://www.amazon.com/Aquatic-Life-A.../dp/B00H3Y4YQ2

Anyone have some advices or experience that could help me out before I blow a couple hundred bucks on the wrong thing?