• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Asking $65 Eheim Ecco Pro Easy 80 Canister Filter, Aqualife Protein Skimmer & Extras

reefs4fun is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Asking $65 Eheim Ecco Pro Easy 80 Canister Filter, Aqualife Protein Skimmer & Extras

I have recently upgraded my filtration and no longer need some of my existing equipment.

First is an Eheim ECCO Pro Easy 80 external canister filter with all instruction manuals, intake/outflow hoses and spray bar, and some extra media for the filter baskets and replacement sponge for the prefilter. The flow of this unit is adjustable up to 198 gallons per hour. It has swiveling easy shutoff nozzles with quick disconnect and is self priming. It runs very quietly, has low power consumption and is only one year old.

Together with the canister filter I am offering an internal Aqualife protein skimmer that is an entirely self contained unit (a submersible pump is built into the skimmer so no external air pump is needed). It is perfect for a small to moderate size tank or fits into the back section of a Biocube.

Along with the above items I am willing to throw in a nearly full bag of Instant Ocean crystals and, if you need it for startup, some live sand a a couple smaller pieces of live rock.

Asking $65 for all. Please reply to seahorse.splendor@gmail.com or send a text message to 619-807-6977 if you are interested.

jetli1969 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Honey, stay away from my fish
      tank!

I am:
      Awesome

Please post pics here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information