Thread: Fluval FX5 For Sale in San Carlos 92119

Fly River is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Fluval FX5 For Sale in San Carlos 92119

Fluval FX5

Hey all,
      I have a used Fluval fx5, I have had for 5 years and still running strong. It is currently running and will keep it running until sold. I have it set up on my 300 gallon pond. Water is crystal clear. The screen on the intake is bigger then what it comes with.

I'm asking $220.00 obo cash only. (If you pay $220.00, I will give you extra parts that I have that would cost over $100.00, extra fx5 motor and extra tighteners. I can not figure out how to post pics on here so here is the link to Craigslist

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/5283619004.html

Here's more information on this filter;
      The Fluval FX5 Aquarium Canister Filter System (A218) is a high capacity canister aquarium filter unit for large aquariums up to 400 gallons. This high performance Fluval FX5 canister aquarium filter system provides constant and thorough filtration and recirculation of the water in your aquarium up to about 607 gallons per hour (607 GPH) through a series of three advanced Fluval aquarium filter media of your choice. The Fluval FX5 Aquarium Canister Filter uses multiple filter stages for superior water quality, including a series of interchangeable filter media baskets which allows you to customize the filter media you put in to the system for varying aquarium sizes and application

Fly River is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

$200.00 obo with everything Note: if you email me through Craigslist please write down sdreefs.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information