• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: SDR apex gods please help

grimey is offline Registered User
      My status is: 8

I am:
      Piratey

SDR apex gods please help

I have been running this apex for a little over a year now with no problems.

this morning as i get to work i notice the lights are still set to the moon setting. I look at the mounted controller and it says its 22:00:00 and frozen at that. ( this is at 9:00am) i go to the computer to see whats up with it and the apex browser utility is not bringing up anything. I unplug the apex bar 8 in hopes that resetting will fix all my problems. BUT NO

i bring up fusion and it says it had multiple disconnected in the last 24hr and was not online. soooooo. yeah what do i do, HELP please

also the status light on the main apex goes solid green after reset but the bar 8 and AWM still blink yellow

i have also crossed posted in apex Compunity
      https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...-off-line-help!!!!!

Bogg is offline Registered User
      My status is: Addicted

I am:
      Piratey

I'm sending out the Russ signal
      Curious did you do the update if not you might want to look into doing so
      Last edited by Bogg; 02-25-2015 at 11:40 AM.

grimey is offline Registered User
      My status is: 8

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
      I'm sending out the Russ signal
      Curious did you do the update if not you might want to look into doing so
      thanks

i have not done the update but i can not access the apex at all to do the update.

here is the progress so far with TS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi joshua,

Thank you for your inquiry. To confirm, the Apex Base Unit is Green and your Energy Bar is blinking orange, and the Display Screen is blank but lit blue background. You should be able to log into the Apex Base Unit as it's the only item with a green light on it. Try removing the Expansion modules from the Energy Bar and just keep the simple Apex and the Energy Bar connected to each other. Then try different aquabus cables and unplugging and plugging back in the EB8 until your EB8 gives you a green light again.

Keep us posted if the EB8 turns green.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for getting back to me. i tryed unplugging the other modules and still bar 8 blinks orange and the apex goes green. i also tred to truble shot the internet connection and did find something funky with it all the hard lines to the router are only connecting to network not internet. but the wireless part of the router is still conecting to internet. ( i will run down that problem with at&t ) but oi dont understand why losing internet would completly freeze and shut down the apex.

and the controller sceen is still blank just the back light on

thank you
      josh

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

i will continue to update as i go.

any more input or ideas is appreciated

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information