I was so excited to get it just to let me down on the build quality, mine had silicone looking stuff all over the pump motor and magnets. Took me a while to clean it off making a mess on my granite counter..I expected it be ready to go for the price (video will be up soon so you can exactly what I am talking about). Got it running it does a great job very powerful and it was lifting stuff from the bottom of the tank to the overflow will see how long it last..so I emailed my concern and they got back to me when I already had the pump in the tank that the stuff is used to seal the motor and that I can't use it...that sucks now I have to go out my way with my busy schedule to ship the other one back I work day and night I don't really have much time to go out my way because of a lack of quality control..sorry guys I am just ****** off a little and ranting...but all in all if it wasn't for that I say the pump is doing good at what it is supposed to do..would I recommend it yes..but I will let you know how well it does in the long run...