• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Green Birds Nest, Green Sinularia, Orange Zoas, Green Favia, Kenya Tree GREAT PRICES

ptruesde is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Green Birds Nest, Green Sinularia, Orange Zoas, Green Favia, Kenya Tree GREAT PRICES

LOWERED PRICES. Tons of corals for less than half the fish store price! Pickup in Rancho Penasquitos. I will meet you at the elementary school around the corner. 13455 Russet Leaf Ln, San Diego, CA

A lot of these, I have several of. So, let me know how many you want. As always, the pics don't do them justice.

No orders under $20
      Orders of $50 or more get a 10% discount
      Orders of $100 or more get a 15% discount

FCFS. No holds unless you send PayPal payment, or if you are seriously on your way. I will be around most of the holidays.

Oh, and I put some general care conditions for each coral. This is obviously a very subjective thing, but I have just noted what has been working for these corals in my tank.

Please don't PM me, as I don't check those very often. Send email to Patrick.truesdell@gmail.com or text to 858-605-8774.

Even though I am totally out of room, I will take trades as well. I am looking for colorful zoas, chalice, favia or frogspawn. I also need a chiller and/or an RO/DI system.

Green sinularia 3" mounted on plug $10 Easy and fast growing leather coral, has been successful in medium to high light and medium flow
      Mother Colony

Frags

Green sinularia 4"-5", mounted on plug $10 Easy and fast growing leather coral, has been successful in medium to high light and medium flow

Green Birds nest small frag (total of two inches, mounted nicely on live rock) $sold Easy and fast growing SPS, has been successful in high light and high flow
      Mother Colony

Frags

Green Birds nest medium frag (total of four inches, mounted nicely on live rock) $5 Easy and fast growing SPS, has been successful in high light and high flow

Green Birds nest large frag (total of six inches, mounted nicely on live rock) $10 Easy and fast growing SPS, has been successful in high light and high flow

Kenya Tree (2-3 inches not mounted) $5 Easy and super fast growing coral. Not too picky about flow or lighting. Will grow in just about any conditions.

two small Ricordia (~ diameter of a pencil eraser, on plug) sold Prefers low light and low flow

Green Rodactus Mushroom (quarter size, on live rock) $10 Prefers low light and low flow

Orange Zoas (3 polyps per frag plug) sold Easy and fast growing zoa, has been successful in medium to high light and medium flow

Orange Zoas (9 polyps on good sized piece of live rock) $25 Easy and fast growing zoa, has been successful in medium to high light and medium flow

Red Monti Frags on plug $5 Easy and fast growing SPS, has been successful in medium to high light and medium flow

Green Favia (two eyes well established on piece of live rock) sold Moderate light and moderate flow
      Mother Colony

Frag

Palm Tree Polyps (3 polyps per frag plug) $10 Easy and fast growing coral, has been successful in medium to high light and medium flow
      Last edited by ptruesde; 11-29-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Bump for lowered prices and update sold items.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information