I purchased the Reef Keeper Lite because my old temperature controllers died just in time for the heating season. I did not want anything fancy, no particular desire to monitor pH, ORP, control dosing etc., so I figured this would be a good solution.

Well, so far (my second day), it does what it was supposed to do and seems well built although it's all plastic. Can't get much for $135 (tax, shipping handling) in these days. However, the iTemp probe reads almost 2 degrees too low. I checked with a digital and a standard lab grade thermometer. If they can't manufacture a unit with a more precise temperature calibration out of the box than that, at least there should be a way for the user to calibrate the temperature on the main unit.

On the positive side is that it appears to work fine with my three Luxcore MH ballasts as sometimes interference can happen.

I will try to like it despite some frustration with the programming, lack of instructions and the temperature issue. I like the modular approach though as various functions can be added later if desired.