• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Equipment for trade. Warning: Lots of pix

rayzcar is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Equipment for trade. Warning: Lots of pix

I upgraded my lights and set up my under tank sump/fuge/skimmer so I wanted to make the equipment available instead of putting in storage in case anyone is interested.

I'm more interested in trading for corals to add color and fill out my tank, so no prices are posted. However, if interested but nothing to trade, please feel free to PM me a cash offer.

My preference is to meet in the UTC mall parking lot (lunchtime is easier than afternoon rush hour) although I'm usually in Mission Valley midweek mornings as well.

What I already have are green mushrooms, a 3 head hammer, a green tree-like coral (not sure of name), GSP, a carpet nem and lots of kenya trees (willing to trade out some of the kenyas as well).

What I'd like most would be anything blue, red, purple or that my wife would like although would still be interested as long as its interesting looking and colorful and healthy. Duncans, montis, zoas, etc, naming stuff I've seen on these forums that were pretty cool. Still learning a lot from SDR. Maybe even another nice frogspawn, as my first one went away.

Everything is used, will need a good cleaning and may not be cosmetically perfect but still functional.

1) 48" Current USA dual compact flourescent light, 55/65w 4 pin square, fan, dual LED moonlight. Bulbs are 50/50 blue/white and only 3 months old. Also have the old all white bulbs still. I replaced the fan a couple months ago.

2) 30" Current USA single compact flourescent bulb, 55/65w 4 pin square, no fan, single LED moonlight. This only has 2 of the 4 mounting legs so will need to figure out creative way to safely add to tank or order new legs online

6) Rena Smartfilter external power filter, good for up to 55G, used on freshwater then most recently saltwater. I put rubber bands around the biochem stars to keep it together. You'll also need to get the four-sided filter media, 3 at a time

7) Power center with day/night timer, 2 on, 2 off, 4 non-timed outlets PENDING TRADE

8) Cheap Home Depot timer, 30 minute increments

9) Couple plug extensions to help fit oversized adaptors in close quarters PENDING TRADE

Last edited by rayzcar; 10-29-2014 at 06:16 PM.

upnext is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Amused

Pm sent

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information