• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: PRICE DROP--35 Gallon Acrylic Complete, Frag Tank, Accessories, All as Package

PBAndy is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

SOLD--35 Gallon Acrylic Complete, Frag Tank, Accessories, All as Package

35 gallon acrylic, dims are 12" d, 19"h, 36"l, no scratches, stand and canopy with matching rounded corners to tank, pic is terrible--looks really clean in person, 3 Strips T5--Geissman Daylight & 2 ATI Blue Plusses, one Panorama new gen LED strip blue/wht, 4 Koralias, Smartwave for intermittent flow, HOB filter and BacPac skimmer with internal overflow box, live sand and rock, Rolland's Damselfish & Royal Gramma keeping it established--this set-up ran as a reef and grew everything from softies to acros. Also includes frag tank--dims are 15"d x 10" h x 24" l, 1/4" glass, 24" Aquatic Life fixture with Geissman daylight and ATI Blue Plus bulbs, HOB filter with surface skimmer, small Rio or one of the Koralias for circulation, heater. Also includes many extras--1.75 lbs BRS high capacity GFO ($60 size), 1/2 bucket Reef Crystals (80 gallons), dried rock & rubble, 3 heaters, carbon, magnesium, buffer, all relevant test kits, BRS refractometer, 2 extra HOB filters with surface skimming (one brand new), three 5 gallon water jugs, and other extras I'm not listing. I am moving and cannot take time to part out--I will help load your car or truck and keep the sand/rock viable--I have buckets and styro coolers. $200 for all--the extras could be parted out by someone with time. PM a phone number if you want more detail--thanks.

Last edited by specvjeff; 10-24-2014 at 06:48 PM.

PBAndy is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

PRICE DROP--$200 for all

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information