• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Reef Cleaners, clean up crew. Super cheap cleanup crew, shipping is a lot

ptruesde is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Reef Cleaners, clean up crew. Super cheap cleanup crew, shipping is a lot

I am in a bit of a pickle in that I need a cleaning crew but will absolutely not pay 3-6 bucks a pop for stinkin snails and hermit crabs at the fish store. Reef cleaners has some super cheap prices for cleanup crew. But the hermits have to ship with priority express, which seems to be pretty expensive. I am trying to help a fellow hobbyist that is in my same conundrum; I am not looking to make any money in the transaction. I did some calcs about sharing the shipping costs, and it is pretty much impossible to price it perfectly fairly, since I don't know how many we will order. I think the easiest way will be to follow the below pricing, which will cover the shipping, the sales tax and the crew.

Dwarf Ceriths $0.50 each
      Nassarius $0.75 each
      Florida Ceriths $1.00 each
      Small to medium Nerites $1.25 each
      Assorted Hermits $1.00 each

The recommended ratio of these is 3:1:1:1:1, respectively. Please using this approximate ratio.

To get more info about each cleaner, go to http://www.reefcleaners.org/ They say they are all reef safe, and that they are really confident that they will survive the shipping as long as you follow their acclimation procedures, which is to NOT drip acclimate like normal.

I am in Rancho Penasquitos, so you would need to come to me to pick up your new crew.

I just edited this post to allow for advanced paypal payment instead of cash payment. So, all orders must be paid in advance with Paypal. Please email me with the number of crew that you want and we can arrange for the downpayment. Patrick.truesdell@gmail.com Orders must be in by 10/28/14. I will place the order on Wednesday 10/29 at noon for Friday 10/31 delivery. Everyone will need to stop by on Friday night or Saturday to pick up your crew. Email only. Do not PM, as I can't get my pms on my phone. Patrick.truesdell@gmail.com
      Last edited by ptruesde; 10-28-2014 at 11:30 AM.

ptruesde is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

bump.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information