Got the first play units of the next rounds of Dosers that will probably hit the States pretty soon. Just wanted to see y'all think just from the pictures.

The shell of the pump is rubbery and solid, doesn't feel cheap and easy to grip. The pump heads are identical to those on Bubble Magus, Sea side, Eshopps, and GHL. LED display is super bright and has a lot of information. 4 pads on the underside will displace noise and vibration from the pumps. The buttons are easy to the touch and not too sensitive.

This line of dosers come has mater units that have 1, 2 and 3 heads. What innovation about them is that even the single pump master unit can have up to 2 slaves to control! I think this is a great option for someone that decides to start with simple dosing first, but once they decide to get into more elaborate and complex dosing recipes, they don't have to buy an entirely new Master unit.

Disclaimer: these are not mine, nor are they for sale. I am testing them out and want to share with our reefing community possible future gadgets.