Hi all,

Not too long ago I posted a thread about rehoming our chihuahua that we could not keep anymore do to the hectic schedule that us family has! However I had to repost the thread because when the site was down last week, my thread along with the PMs for those who contacted me were gone.

Anyways, the chihuahua is about 2.5yrs old with light brown body and white split marking on the head. He is also a a deer head shape kind and I believed he is a purebred chihuahua. That means he stays small and all.

A true lapdog who enjoys spending time on people's lap and great with children! Not so great with other dogs (all he does is bark at them, really) but can be once he is around with them more.

He is also was neutered and house broken as well!

His name is Zeus and those who had contacted me before the site went down, please pm me again with your contacts and I will contact you. And yes, he is still available as I was too busy to take care of this matter recently!

And if anyone knows someone who is really want a little companionship of a man's best friend, please feel free to refer!

Thanks!