PFO Metal Halide 48" Fixture. Dual 250Watt Double Ended Ushio 10K bulbs in it now. They have about 8 months of use on them. Comes with Phoenix 14K back-up bulbs with 10 to 12 months of use on them.

The fixture has been retrofitted with a LED strip that has Fifteen Cree 3watt Royal Blue LEDS. It has a Hyperon 700 dimmable driver. I took the fixture apart to clean and now the manual dimming does not work but the LEDs work perfectly. May be a bad dimmer potentiometer or a loose wire. It dimmed before I took the fixture apart.

Also has one 96watt Power Compact. I have a brand new extra PC Hamilton bulb that is included. The PC bulbs are 50/50 Royal Blue/Actinic. All ballasts are remote and have about a 10 to 12 feet of cord. Also comes with three 2 outlet timers.

The fixture also has push/pull fans. The fixture works perfectly and has been used for about two and a half years. It is in excellent cosmetic condition too. This is an extremely bright fixture with 600watts of Metal Halide and PC combined light, and another 45watts of Cree LED light. $225. North San Diego County in Fallbrook.

Let me know if you have any questions hja99@yahoo.com 760-497-4017. I couldn't post pictures, but some can be seen at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/4721599788.html