I regret to say that I have to sell our fish tank. We are moving in the next couple of months and are not sure where we are going to end up and do not want the hassle of having to possibly move it all to Hawaii or the East coast. To start out, it is a 46 gallon bow front tank with black stand and a glass door. I want to say it is a Marineland tank. The dimensions are 36x15(20w/filter)x24 w/ light. The stand dimension is 32x15x36. The filtration system is made up of a Marineland Penguin BioWheel 350 and a JEBO 839 external canister filter. The two combined do a fantastic job. The lights are Odyssea 12000K daylight and True Actinic 36". There is a Koralia Powerhead 1500gph, an Eheim 150w heater, and a MagFloat cleaner. We also have a CO2 setup(not currently setup) with auto shut-off and a 5# tank(empty). All of the plants in the tank currently are live. There are also two large moss balls. The driftwood on the left is covered in Anubias. There are multiple other types of plants as seen in the pictures. The fish worth mentioning are the large black angelfish, and a snowball pleco. There are a couple different types of tetras and other various community fish. We also have a few ghost shrimp in there. Also coming with the set-up is an automatic feeder, lights timer, AquaClear 50 powerhead, and a Whisper 60 air pump and all the extras seen in the photos (LOTS OF EXTRAS!!!). Please feel free to call, text, or email with any and all questions or if you would like to stop by and see it. What you see in the photos is what it is like right now and that is how it is going to be sold. I will sell anything that is currently not in the tank separately if you see something you would like. I have photos but don't know how to upload them on here. Ad is also on craigslist if you would like to see.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/4458196367.html