• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for paintball guns, equipments, etc....In good to brand new condition!

Sat Cong is offline Premium Member
      My status is: Booolt UP!

I am:
      Amused

Looking for paintball guns, equipments, etc....In good to brand new condition!

Getting hooked into this...

Watcha got? Pm me! Thanks!

cHRoNzZe is offline Registered User
      My status is: NeVeR $$oBeR

I am:
      Sneaky

Where do you paintball at??? ,I use to paintball at mount Laguna,and behind otay lakes..can't do that no more
      Last edited by cHRoNzZe; 05-06-2014 at 04:52 PM.
      so Be it.....threateN no moRe....to secuRe pEace is to prepaRe foR waR.........so Be it....sEttle the scoRe...touch me agaiN for the woRdzZz that you"ll hear evermoRe....

I am:
      Amused

Quote Originally Posted by cHRoNzZe View Post
      Where do you paintball at??? ,I use to paintball at mount Laguna,and behind otay lakes..can't do that no more
      I recently played at Lakeside Giant Paintball, but other time at Velocity.
      It's fun and this is part of my newly "get active and fun" campaign...LOL
      We should get a SDREEF group together for this sometimes...

cHRoNzZe is offline Registered User
      My status is: NeVeR $$oBeR

I am:
      Sneaky

Bro I'm down to paintball whenever I have 2 autocockerzZz...... I don't really like velocity field if to kinda lame,but like I said I haven't paintball in years so I'm hoping they chance it.....last Time I went I challenge there semi-pro team cause they where talking $$h11T.......3v1..I lost but I took 2 of them out before they shoT me In the gun...weak...........
      Last edited by cHRoNzZe; 05-10-2014 at 07:44 AM.
      so Be it.....threateN no moRe....to secuRe pEace is to prepaRe foR waR.........so Be it....sEttle the scoRe...touch me agaiN for the woRdzZz that you"ll hear evermoRe....

Blaze is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

That auto-cocker tho.
      MY NAME IS [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Georgia"]SAM[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

maus42 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Old school Awesomeness I do have..

I have a pretty pimped our '98 auto-cocker (think it's a '98, might be a '99). Only thing stock on it is the body and the front block. Not sure what bolt is in there but I probably have a couple including the original stock one. Comes with a 114cc air tank (which you will likely have to get tested since it's been awhile) and a giant drop forward off the 45grip handle to hold the massive sob. Trust me you'll never run out of air on the field.. Have a couple dye barrels for it as well, one short and one long I just don't recall the lengths off-hand. I can go pick it up from my 'rents house and take pics if you're interested. Fair warning there's no electronic trigger system as they were just coming out when I built the gun and I believe they destroyed the game... in fact I stopped playing because of them. You can fire faster than most electronic rigs on full auto with this beast with an electronic hopper (which I should have as well).. it's pretty awesome.

Might have a Spyder TL sitting around as well.

Both guns have been kept in immaculate condition.. cleaned and oiled after every use. The cocker has it's own case it lives in. No idea how much I'd want for either gun.. since they're collecting dust we can negotiate something reasonable if they tickle your fancy. The Spyder is pretty much stock less a new bolt and barrel IIRC but the TL was a pretty pimped out gun stock for a spyder. I spent something like $2,000 on the cocker but wouldn't expect anything NEAR that if you wanted to buy it. And of course if you wanted both I'd hook you up a package deal as well.

Message if interested or call me at 858.232.4935.

-Sean

newbreefer1 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

still looking for equipment ? just got out of playing and i have a whole bunch of really nice high end gear send me a pm if anything interests you, i have pod packs, limited edition white gold dye i4s, custom red ninja 45/68 tank with an exalt cover its not the dura finish either its a gloss color never seen one like it ever pretty rare thats just some of it id rather not clutter your thread so pm me and ill give you a full list of what i have thanks

I am:
      Amused

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies...

And yes, I am still looking for some pieces, but, I forgot to mention 2 thing....

1) I would prefer what you are selling are ready for test firing as I have paints to test and perhaps Co2 as well if needed...
      2) I am really looking into compressor air markers instead of Co2 but not rule anything out...

Pm me and I will reply with number to text for pics...Thanks!
      Last edited by Sat Cong; 05-24-2014 at 05:48 PM.

wholagan is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

If you're really going to stick with the sport, invest in a compressed air tank. The "better" guns run on it. With that said ill dig through my garage for my old gear lol.
      SDMAS Treasurer

[URL="http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?100295-Wholagan-s-Island"]Wholagan's Island 120g Build[/URL]
      120g 4'x2'x2', ASM G2 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, Maxspect Razor 27" 16k, Jebo WP-40 and WP-25 wavemaker pump

[URL="http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/content.php?133-sdmas"][IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/specvjeff/TreasurerSignature_zps18369467.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information