Hello Everyone,

Checking to see if anyone is interested a pre-order. 10 pack for $80.00 beautiful mix of colors, so this is how it works you pay $80.00 for 10 pre-selected mix of rics that is why you get them for $8.00 bucks each but it will be a nice selection of rics from quarter size and up.. multi mouths and what not. For those who have missed my Bloody Mary's I am sure I will be getting some in with this order, looking to order by the end of this week so they can arrive by next Thursday the 1st. Looking to fill 6 slot orders once those slots have been filled I will proceed with the order.

Any one who wants to pick and choose your own, I will be selling them once they arrive for $12.00 each or purchase 4 or more then the price drops to $10.00 each.

Pick up will be located in North Park, currently my phone is dead so if interested please PM me. I have sold many many Rics here on SDreefs and have not had a complaint yet. I do my best to hook you guys and gals up with a very nice selection with killer prices..

Paypal- dirtnastycesar@yahoo.com please send as a gift or pay for fees.

Below are some pics of the prior orders