• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: AquaSD - great customer service

RussM is offline SDMAS Staff Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

AquaSD - great customer service

I stopped by AquaSD yesterday for the first time in several years. They've come a long way over the years - great place. I was asked several times if I needed any assistance, and almost immediately after I started cherry-picking LR from the bins, I was brought a Styrofoam box for my choices. Two thumbs up!

After I'd made my choices and was ready to check out, the pieces needed to be weighed. Unfortunately, the guy helping me accidently dropped one piece onto the big piece of (pricy) shelf rock that was in the bottom of the box, cracking it. Ack! I admit, I had to bite my tongue momentarily, but it WAS an accident, not carelessness. Within seconds the guy said he'd glue it back together for me and give me a break on the price. Thank you, AquaSD, for the super nice live rock and for impeccable customer service, including doing the "right thing" for the customer. You guys ROCK! (pun fully intended )

naso tang is offline Registered User
      My status is: clueless

I am:
      Piratey

AquaSD - great customer service

Agree wholeheartedly Russ. Being in that store is like being at home, only better cause if all the great stuff to look at. Will and Alicia have come a long way since having the r2k bins in the back of their house...

AquaSD is offline Registered
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
      I stopped by AquaSD yesterday for the first time in several years. They've come a long way over the years - great place. I was asked several times if I needed any assistance, and almost immediately after I started cherry-picking LR from the bins, I was brought a Styrofoam box for my choices. Two thumbs up!

After I'd made my choices and was ready to check out, the pieces needed to be weighed. Unfortunately, the guy helping me accidently dropped one piece onto the big piece of (pricy) shelf rock that was in the bottom of the box, cracking it. Ack! I admit, I had to bite my tongue momentarily, but it WAS an accident, not carelessness. Within seconds the guy said he'd glue it back together for me and give me a break on the price. Thank you, AquaSD, for the super nice live rock and for impeccable customer service, including doing the "right thing" for the customer. You guys ROCK! (pun fully intended )
      Thank you so much Russ for the post! I appreciate your support and business, and omg... when I dropped that rock, I felt horrible, LOL! Hope the epoxy and glue can hold that tip together!

Excited to see your build out thread on the forums in the near future! Keep reefing!

Quote Originally Posted by naso tang View Post
      Agree wholeheartedly Russ. Being in that store is like being at home, only better cause if all the great stuff to look at. Will and Alicia have come a long way since having the r2k bins in the back of their house...
      Thank you brother! See you next live sale??? haha

jada1 is offline SDMAS STAFF
      My status is: chill

I am:
      Crazy

I agree with both comments above...great place to shop and great deals all the time. .
      My build in progress
      125gallon Leemar rimless 48x30x20 starphire, 48 Ati Hybrid, Ghl /Apex dos, powered by an Apex, ecotech, tunze for flow,
      Custom sump made by me.
      http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/...ew-Beginning.-.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information