Hey guys, took down my 12" 8.5G Mr. Aqua cube so I have the light I was running up for sale. You can check out the great coloration, growth and results I had with this light in my old build thread starting on post #26:

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showth...mps&highlight=

Its fully, properly wired and has a slick custom 6' dual male VGA cord connecting it to the driver box. I used a VGA cable at first but the gauge was too small so I was losing too much current over the long run. Therefore, I made my own custom 18AWG stranded wire cord and tested the current drop to be minimal/non-existent. Each channel is individually wired for maximum control and there is even wiring for the fan on the light itself! The blue channel is being driven by a 25W Inventronics 700mA driver and has a potentiometer wired in for dimming/color control. I was running the remaining channels using a DIM4 but you can wire them all together, use a Typhoon, LDD driver the sky is the limit. I kept the DIM4 for my new build so it will not be included.

Here is the parts list of what is included:

1x MakersLED 6" Heatsink w/ Fan and Acrylic Splash Shield
1x Ocean Coral White 3UP
1x Custom 18AWG Stranded 6' Light to Control Box Cord
1x Plastic Project Box w/ Inventronics inlet and VGA output to light
1x Standard 3-Prong Cord for Inventronics driver
3x CREE XT-E 3UP (2RB 1NW)
3x 3UP 40° Optics (Removable)
4x 430nm Hyper Violet LEDs (1 spare because I bought two 2-packs)
Miscellaneous extra screws, nuts and plastic washers for adding more LEDs

I only ran the light for about 4-5 months so it's got very little use, it currently also has 1/2"-3/4" Conduit hangers on the top (removable) that i was using to mount the light to my conduit bar, works great.

Any questions, feel free to ask, I can label each chanel before sending it out as well to prevent any confusion. Over $160 invested not to mention all the custom work, asking $120