So a few months ago. I came across a company run by a gentleman named Rick, called Reef Radiance. I had grown annoyed at my current LED lighting setup for my tank and was looking for other alternatives within my price range.

I've been successfully running the Chinese LED's for about a year now with no loss but not very explosive growth. My current LED is a non-dimmable 120W led 50/50 blue white. It wasn't the best of lights, but it replaced a Finnex Ray 2 which wasn't nearly strong enough for just about anything I had in my tank.

I managed to get in on the tailend of a group buy and picked up the Reef Radiance DM 155e lights. It comes standard with 90* optics for a majority of the lights and 120* optics for the Reds, Cyans, yellow/orange lights.

I finally got it hung properly over my tank today. The quality of the light seems about on par with the standard chinese 120w led's. The body of the light is a matte black as opposed to a shiny black.

Reef2Reef, another forum I post at, has several people who seem very happy with this light, and for how much I paid, I have to say that I'm impressed with it so far. I'll definitely have to watch how things go for the next few weeks.

So far everything seems happy, and it didn't take me long to get it hung perfectly.

http://reefradiance.com/dm-155e.html

Pictures below.

Here's an older picture with me working out the intensities. (20% white 30% blue)

Here's my final Intensity settings (30% White 50% blue)

Everything is open and it's business as usual for my clowns. So... Yay new light. Mind the Diatom outbreak. I recently changed my substrate for something much finer, and it's got a few growing pains on it that are slowly going away