Yeah the schedule looks pretty good for us. I like the Thursday night roadie game early in the year, just wish it wasn't a divisional game but oh well, the chiefs aren't that much to worry about. I never look past the Charger games, I always call it a win if we can at least split with them. I am happy that week 17 game against the Chargers is a home game, that one could effect our divisional standings and playoff seeding. Our record against NE at home in recent years had been good, just doesn't happen all that often. Green Bay will be tough as you mentioned but again, it's at home so that helps.We will know more or less what to expect when we go to Chicago where Fox is now. Not sure how the away game at Pittsburgh will go, just have to wait and see how they are playing. We don't seem to do well against Indy, I don't really see this year being much different unless we change the game plan and run more, as long as that's working. Overall I think we could go 13-3 this year. That is losses at Indy, NE, and 1 slop.