I am selling my 110 gallon saltwater reef show tank, this tank is the double sided tank which means you can pick it in the center of your room or on a wall on whichever side of the tank due to the corner overflow being put in the center of one side of the fish tank. This setup is being sold without livestock which means no rock no water no fish. This setup includes the 110 gallon glass show tank, real wood stand and real wood canopy also this tank has a built in overflow with built in plumbing made with PVC so it has the drain and the return lines that come with it. The tank drains through the overflow into the 20 gallon glass tank sump below in the stand in the sump comes with a sock/filtration holder a mag drive 9 return pump also in the sump is a coral life 125 gallon protein skimmer. the plumbing also has a shutoff lever just above the sump for any emergency and also the return pump has a ball valve on the return pump so in case a power outage your tank wont overflow your sump. The glass tank is in very good condition and clean as well as stand and canopy. Pictures in this listing were when the tank was running and hadn't been cleaned, since then the tank has been disassembled and very thoroughly cleaned. as you know saltwater tanks are a messy so the pictures taken were before i had cleaned the entire setup.

AS IT SAYS IN THE LISTING NO LIVESTOCK!!!!!
GLASS TANK,STAND, CANOPY, SUMP, SOCK HOLDER FILTRATION, CORAL LIFE 125 GALLON PROTEIN SKIMMER ,MAG DRIVE 9 RETURN PUMP, CORNER OVERFLOW WITH DRAIN AND RETURN LINE. ALSO THIS TANK IS DUAL SIDED SO YOU CAN SETUP THE TANK ON WHATEVER SIDE FITS YOU BEST.

CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME for pictures
858-335-0157
$700 OBO! NO TRADES
YOU MUST PICKUP