• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aquatica's One Year Anniversary Event /Fundraiser

Aquatica is offline Registered
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Exclamation Aquatica's One Year Anniversary Event /Fundraiser

Mark the Date- Our one year Anniversary/Fundraiser will be on Sat. Sept 7 during store hours 10-6. We will have raffle prizes and all sales from the raffle will go to Rady Childrens Hospital Foundation. More Details will soon follow.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Name:  new.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  77.9 KB
      Tickets for the Opportunity Drawing can be bought ($5) now until the drawing on Sept. 7. Help support this worthy cause...

Jreed983 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

So I just have to bump this up and encourage everyone to participate. Rady's has been a huge part of my life for the last 3 years. My younger son has spent a total of nearly 7 months in Rady's in the last 3 years and has been thru 7 brain surgeries there. Today he's happy and finally about to act like a 4 year old boy should be able to (causing trouble whenever possible ). I don't know where he would be if it weren't for the awesome doctors and nurses at this hospital. I know other here have probably had just as "good" of experience here as we have. My family takes every opportunity possible to help support the hospital and hope that you can all make it out to do the same!!

Sent from Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

Dugaru is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Gotta mimic Jreed here.. My son was born 10 weeks premature in June; he weighed 3lbs 8oz. He spent 4 weeks in the NICU with Rady including transfers to their main campus in Kearny and then up to the satellite NICU in Palomar in Escondido so that he could be closer to home. He is now almost three months old and is well ahead of his expected growth and development schedule; he now weighs over 10.5 lbs. Without the incredible work of the neonatologists and all of the amazing NICU nurses, my son would not be alive today.

I'd encourage everyone to show up to support such an incredible institution.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

6 more days until fundraiser. Tickets for the Grand Prizes are being sold now. Drawing will be on Saturday. We will be open a couple of hours early tomorrow 2-7 starting preparation for Saturday's event. Check our website for continual updates.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

5 more days for ticket sales! Keep on helping raise money for a good cause!

antoneoh is offline Registered User
      My status is: WerkshopGraphics.com

I am:
      Awesome

Are the tickets available day of event?

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Yes, tickets can be bought the day of event. Presale tickets for the grand prizes on sale now. Keep checking website as more of the gifts will be listed. On Sept. 7, when you buy your ticket you put your ticket in box corresponding to the award you would like. Then the drawing will be held at closing...it is nice when people are buying tickets that do not even have an aquarium, they just want to donate to Rady Children's Hospital...that's the spirit of this event!

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

More updates on website aquaticacorals.com about Sept. 7 event...Thanks to many generous businesses!

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

One more day to prepare...so much to do...so little time...but worth it! Continued and final updates about the event on the website. We are excited!

Bballbiscuit is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

bballbiscuit

I concur, daughter was in hospital for 21 days, paralyzed with transverse myelitis, only 20% chance of recovery. Today I have to say she is a walking miracle. I'm definitely going to purchase a ticket. Can you buy online?

Bballbiscuit is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Absolutely want to purchase a ticket. I concur, my daughter was in Rady's for 21 days, paralyzed from transverse myelitis which is a rare spinal core injury with only a 20% chance of recovery out of millions. Today I must say she is a walking miracle and has recovered about 97%! Can you purchase tickets online?

sbarber is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I've been looking forward to this since the July 4th sale! I'll be there (with the family) when the doors open.
      And for such a good cause... count me in for some tickets.
      See you guys then
      Scott

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bballbiscuit View Post
      Absolutely want to purchase a ticket. I concur, my daughter was in Rady's for 21 days, paralyzed from transverse myelitis which is a rare spinal core injury with only a 20% chance of recovery out of millions. Today I must say she is a walking miracle and has recovered about 97%! Can you purchase tickets online?
      Great question! You can now buy on the website under Rady Tickets and fill out information on what awards you want to put on in comments...all rewards will be posted soon under Information/2013 Aquatica Fundraiser as we finalize the list...Thanks so much

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

More awards will be posted as we finalize the list. As a tidbit award for your better half (or even for you?) Smashbox has donated $150 of make up! List to be completed later today...check aquaticacorals.com under the information header...less than 24 hours to go!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information