• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help calling all friends of Adam Powell tank is cracked corals and fish in danger

pinoyreef is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by surfer85 View Post
      The only corals I'd like to have someone babysit are my two brain corals. I'd really appreciate it if someone would take care of those while I'm gone...and my wife's carpet nem...it's her baby. Really appriciate any help.
      I can hold them for you and get it back when you ready.
      John

Jreed983 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhuneke View Post
      sent you a text... just saw this ,and while mt tank cannot house TOO much, I also have a sump as well as a pretty empty little nano, and can hold until someone with a bigger tank comes home from work.I am in Murrieta, and happy to help. Good Luck
      Pm sent Jamie

Sent from Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhuneke View Post
      sent you a text... just saw this ,and while mt tank cannot house TOO much, I also have a sump as well as a pretty empty little nano, and can hold until someone with a bigger tank comes home from work.I am in Murrieta, and happy to help. Good Luck

bbandu is offline SDMAS Staff Member
      My status is: .

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have lots of room in my 150 for coral, would not want to put any of your sps in there but could house alot of the softies, the blenny and the wrasse and probably a couple of the RBTA's. I as well dont get off till aroud 3 and work in SD.
      Its all about MTS
      Larry

150g, 60 gal sump, G3 Protein Skimmer, 2 Koralia Evo 1400's,2 Koralia Evo 750's, 20g ATO, 3 - 120w LarryM Led's configured 35 - 16000K, 28 - 14000K, 28 453nm blue and 28, 468nm blue.
      http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75141

60g cube, 20g sump, Bubble Magus curve 5 skimmer with 2 mp10's and 120w led.
      http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showth...00-60g-upgrade

bigkahuna is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have a 240g and its pretty much empty. I can take the fishes if you still looking for someone. Im in Temecula. Pm if still available.

KorL is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have 125 gallon that is lightly stocked so pm me if you need me to rehome/hold any fish and or coral

ford4life is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Im in Oceanside if you need help holding the fish or coral until you get set up again. let me know. 760-315-5728

dunners is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Also will help live I'm Poway and work till 430 but give me a call if you need anything babysat or saved. Sorry to hear about the tank. My sump did the same thing yesterday too.

naso tang is offline Registered User
      My status is: clueless

I am:
      Piratey

Sorry to hear this Adam, I'm out of town but spoke to your wife and it sounds like local peeps got you covered...
      [url]http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?108302-Naso-s-125g-upgrade&p=857495#post857495[/url]
      [URL="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?99493-Another-50G-Cube-by-Naso-Tang"]zoa/LPS tank 2[/URL][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1][URL="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61548&highlight=naso+tang"]15/0/0 Feedback (is appreciated!)[/URL][/SIZE]
      [SIZE="1"]125 g center overflow, speedwave 1320, BM 200S, double fuge, tunze 6205, MP40ES, wp40, 3X AI Sol Blues, 4X54W T5s, ATO, 1/4 HP Current chiller[/SIZE]
      [SIZE="1"]50G starfire cube, AI Sol Blue + 2 T5s, BM3.5 skimmer, fuge, MP10ES, koralias, Rio2100 return, ATO[/SIZE]

RIP Larry Montgomery

frostee is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Live in Menifee I have a 150 gallon rubbermade tub that I am not using if you need it you can borrow long term

Jhuneke is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Ok Guys, all is well..What a CRAZY crack! never seen a tank that cracked not blow out completely!.. took 12 hours of wet elbows, but all are homed and rock is now gone too! Thank god! lol bit off more than I could chew today! heehee Thanks to all who came by and took all that rock/ critters. I'm sure they are all going to great use/homes!

surfer85 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Thank you everyone for the support and thank you Jamie for saving my livestock. How did they hold up? Can you describe the crack? I've been running through my head what happened but can't picture the crack. I wanna say the stand settled or something along those lines...driving me crazy.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][url]http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67288[/url]

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Just wanted to say thank you to both you and to Jami for everything. Sounds like it was a pretty big deal for her but seems like she handled everything pretty well. Again Jami, it was nice meeting you and checking out your tank.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by surfer85 View Post
      Thank you everyone for the support and thank you Jamie for saving my livestock. How did they hold up? Can you describe the crack? I've been running through my head what happened but can't picture the crack. I wanna say the stand settled or something along those lines...driving me crazy.
      Yw , glad I could help ! I live in fear of such an emergency, so I can imagine your distress! That crack was crazy!! It was too corner to opposite bottom corner on the long side! Actually was displaced and u could feel a big lip along it.. So I taped it all up so it wouldn't blow out all together! Lol livestock held up pretty well.. And have new homes. Steve was able to take all the 'keeper' stuff and fish that I don't have room for and came to get them a few hours ago. All are settled in nicely Rock and misc critters have just finished being PIFd.. So all done now so sorry to see u go thru this, hopefully after ur SAFE return, you will be back better than ever!

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Jreed983 View Post
      Just wanted to say thank you to both you and to Jami for everything. Sounds like it was a pretty big deal for her but seems like she handled everything pretty well. Again Jami, it was nice meeting you and checking out your tank.

Thanks Jeremy lol long day for sure, but very productive! no worse for tha wear! Lol great meeting u and ur family as well,gl on the new build!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information