New Page 2

Welcome to SDR!

Thinking about family fun day

1. pinoyreef
    pinoyreef
    Para sa mga pinoy! Please join our group and maybe we can get together do some bbq and talk about reefing.
    If we pickup 30 members, this would be good enough to start having family fun day. Lets get together with our family and have fun "join us". Mabuhay!!!
  2. knightnsd
    knightnsd
    I would be up for that, dont speak any tagalog though, I am only a 1/4 filipino.
  3. SeansReef
    SeansReef
    East County Pinoy!
  4. pinoyreef
    pinoyreef
    Im glad to hear that from you guys. Maybe you can ask your friend to join us here so we can start getting together. This community will benifit us for so many reasons. We can learned from each others experience how we can keep our reef healthy. We can communicate if we find a good deal arround for example (someone wants to buy an led and someone know were to get it cheap or have discount somewhere) things like that will benifit us. Also we can learn how to frags, learn how to make our own fish food. Lots of thing, and I cant wait to share all this to you.And one most important things, "WE CAN ENCOURAGE OUR FAMILY TO SUPPORT US WITH THIS ADDICTING HOBBY". During the family fun day I want you all to have fun with your family. We make them happy we can show them how important is our family. Thanks guys,-John
  5. pollywog
    pollywog
    I'm not from east county but I'm a pinoy reefer from Pinoyquitos. Do I qualify?
  6. pinoyreef
    pinoyreef
    everyone is invited. Yes bro you are all welcome here