New Page 2

Welcome to SDR!

Conversation Between jwebber974 and Surfratphil

10 Visitor Messages

1. Jeff,

Thanks for your help and hospitality yesturday. I love coming over to gab and see your stuff. The green monti and purple tip looks fab in our tank. Let me know about anything else you may be fraggin. I am posting a comment about you on the cmment forum.
    Sincerely,

Phil <><
  2. Jeff,

Will you be around today later. About 4 ish?
  3. Hey Phil, that would work. I will frag some more packers for you since the one in the pic is spoken for but these will be just as good.
  4. Jeff,

I would love to see your stock and get those Green Bay Packers. That is my favorite football team. I actually own stock.
    How does monday or tuesday after work sound?
  5. Wow, that thing posted like 5 times. How funny
  6. Hey Phil, I have a Green Bay Packers mini colony for sale for $25. It has close to 20 heads on it.. Will be making more frags this weekend as well.
  7. Hey Phil, I have a Green Bay Packers mini colony for sale for $25. It has close to 20 heads on it.. Will be making more frags this weekend as well.
  8. Jeff,

Got any new frags for sale?

Phil <><
  9. That's awesome Phil. I am glad to hear you guys like them. Happy Reefing!
  10. Jeff,
    It was great meeting you. Thanks for the frags and the tour of your LAB! I glued my first frags!!! EEEE Haaaa! The FF Digi and Birdsnest are great adds to our tank. My wife loves them too.
    If it is alright, I added you to my friends list.

Phil <><
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10