05-29-2004, 12:10 AM
yeah, anybody here plays that? ;)

brahm
05-29-2004, 12:57 AM
sweet this calls for an image

http://godd.no-ip.org/-=pics=-/computer%20related/dungeons.jpg

osidefish
05-29-2004, 05:18 AM
I haven't played in a looong time and the only cards I have are two Demonic Tutors that I found in some box in storage and have been sitting on my desk for months.

suver569
05-29-2004, 06:13 AM
I used to play quite a bit back when I was on disability. Nightly actually. I've got around 6000 cards. I have a bunch of friends that work at Sony Online, where I used to work that still play.
Some of those guys are crazy. One dude has a whole room for a MTG display. He's got all of his Mox cards, tombstone stairwell on display.

ninhsavestheday
05-29-2004, 09:07 AM
lol yeahhhh. i use to play in 5th grade. a few friends and i decided to get back into it but theres sooo many new series now i dont know even what the heck is going on... :confused:

dan, planning on getting rid of those cards? :D

- ninh

suver569
05-29-2004, 10:35 AM
I've been thinking about it. I want to find out if we're going to be playing any more. I know how these guys work, they're into it for a while, then stop, then back again. I used to love playing, then we just stopped one day. We'll see.

suver569
06-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ninhsavestheday
dan, planning on getting rid of those cards? :D

- ninh

Actually, I pulled down the cards today. I have about 1300 cards, including a few packs of Unglued, Urza's Saga Sleeper 75 card box, never played. Odyssey 75 card pack, all my rares are in protectors except 1 or 2 white cards that are in my play deck. Also have a world champion deck, brian hacker deck. There are some alpha and beta cards mixed in, but i'm no expert, so I couldnt tell you what ones are in there. Most of the cards are from Judgement, odyssey, quite a few urza's and exodus.

I wasnt really planning on selling the, but if your interested, you can take a look someday if you want. We could work out a trade for equipment or LR, or something.