PDA

View Full Version : Anyone follow any College BB? NCAAM?

Yolo
01-15-2013, 04:38 PM
SDSU Aztecs making it interesting again this year. Picked up some tickets for tomorrow's game against UNLV. Been a long time since I've been to a game. Should be a good one!

goody
01-15-2013, 05:03 PM
I like to watch college hoops way more than NBA. Are you thinking of getting a March Madness competition going for sdreefs?

h20poloman
01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Nice Mike, I love college hoops....March Madness is the best tourney. Randomly Syracuse is the team I root for

Yolo
01-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Hey, if anyone wants to figure out a March Madness tourney...I'm in! I still owe someone $20 from the Fantasy Football League. Need to get another SDR Event going to get everyone to meet up (and pay up...LOL).

I watch those games on TV...hopefully SDSU goest to town tommorrow night and makes it interesting!

goody
01-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah Mike. If there is enough interest, we can do a March Madness pool. Something like 1pt for 1st round win, 2pts. for second round, 3 for sweet sixteen win, 4 for Elite Eight win, 6 Final Four win, 10pts. for championship win. That way there is a little more importance placed on picking the team to win the whole tourney. As it gets closer, maybe we can look into it, even if there are only a handful of us, it still might be fun.

And yes, we do need people to pay up, so I can get my winnings from Fantasy Football.