PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

couger
09-26-2012, 06:27 PM
OK, just moved to San Diego from Hawaii. Wife is still in the military so I'm along for the ride now. Started out in Reefing when i was younger before joining military and started to tanks after. A 300g and a 200g. Yeah I went all out then. But since we moved to San Diego I started a smaller system of 35g cube. The eqiupment for a smaller tank is SO much cheaper lol. And yes, I still do have most of the large equipment from m old tanks but they are back in Indiana in a storage shed...but you give me a good price and I'll have it shipped to you! Anyway, I have been going to many different shops around San Diego and have to say they are some of the best I've seen. Also, I'm running a AI sol blue and still waiting for the wireless controller to come out....anyone know when this is going to hit? This hobby really gets in your blood and is nice to be back in it. And is even better when I can talk to other people who do this and dont roll thier eyes...(wife)

50 cube
09-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Welcome to SD Reefs!

Goldfish World
09-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Welcome back to mainland

slicktoppomp
09-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the site! Would love to see pictures of your current and past setups!

XO PRESENTS
09-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the boards... let us know if you need anything...

couger
09-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Cool thanks everyone. I'll post some pics soon of my tank. Its still a work in progress and I keep changing things but it's coming along. It's one thing I really missed was tinkering with different DIY setups. Is one of the things my wife doesnt understand.."you can just buy that", well yeah, but its more fun to make it yourself and prove to her that hey!, after everything i bought to build it i saved $1.50! LOL

50 cube
09-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey, a buck fifty is 1/3 gallon of gas! More power to ya!