PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

alexwbush
08-21-2012, 10:36 PM
I am moving to San Diego Friday! I am coming from Camarillo, so not too far. I'm a little worried things won't be as plentiful and available as being between LA and Santa Barbara, but I am still overall looking forward to the move.

I had a 22" cube, but I am moving to a 75 gallon (36"x24x"20").

How are the NSW sources? I've never tried any, but it seems like a good option.

50 cube
08-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Welcome to SD! Plenty of good shops & fellow reefers, free NSW at scripps pier & many helpful people on this site. What part of SD will you be living in?

anothereefer
08-21-2012, 10:46 PM
gonna call you Alex?!..lol...welcome to this side of the reef!!..As far as the natural stuff..you'll get alot of us saying different things...some have better luck mixed water?..Alot of members here and throught San Diego as far as OC use scripps water..and alot of members prefer to mix their own then the rest get it from their LFS...oh and alot of AWESOME deals down in this area come from OC and Pendleton...it's like driving to a sonics when it wasn't in santee!!..hahaha!!..

ed

moerena
08-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Welcome to SD. You will like the stores down here. I'm originally from Oxnard so I know the area and the fish stores up there well. I have to say there are much better stores and prices here than up there. The only thing I hate here is the traffic.