PDA

View Full Version : Long Range Fishing - 7 Day Trip opening at a discount

Yolo
08-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Just checking to see if by chance anyone on here is interested in a discounted spot on a 7-Day trip on the Independence. This is trip #17 and departs Sept 8th returning Sept 15th. My buddy can't go due to a last minute medical issue and has a large deposit he will forfeit thus an opening at a discount if someone is interested.

http://independencesportfishing.com/pages/fishreports.php

Please PM me...

Thanks

Mike

JohnnyAirtime
08-20-2012, 12:01 PM
oops... sorry. Didn't realize (until I read the entire post) you were looking to fill a spot.

KorL
08-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Sounds like fun.

Octoman4
08-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Wish I had the money for that... GL and have fun! Your going to have fish for years

Yolo
08-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Yes I am on the trip...I go on at least one per year. Excellent escape from reality. I'd post a report but hard to put up all those PICS on a site that spends so much time taking care of fish. I always stare at all the poor bait and wonder how I spend thousands of dollars to keep a small fish alive and then when fishing, use another type for bait.

Since this is a "Sports" specific forum, let me know and I'll gladly post a trip report here if you think you might be interested.

We see acres of ocean life, porpose jumping, whales, beautiful colored dorado, swarms of live squid, red crabs, birds...really enjoy being out on the water during these.

I usually come back, clean all the fish at home, bag and foodsaver them and give away 50%...just cleaned out all my freezers yesterday in prep for this trip. Went out last Friday and came back with some Dorado and gave it all away. Bad Karma to kill it and not use it so if I can't eat it fresh, I give it to people who appreciate it.

duecejt
08-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Please let me know next time you get some "extra" Dorado steaks. I would love to have some. I with I could make that Indy trip. Awesome boat! If your going to do just one trip a year thats the boat to go on. Good luck!

Yolo
08-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Will do...I gave away 4 whole dorado last Saturday!

Yolo
08-28-2012, 07:01 AM
This spot is still open at a significant discount...right now he stands to lose his entire deposit of 50% if someone is interested...

m

jt_milstead
08-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Mike catch one for me since I had to back out of this trip....