can arrange either pick up or I can deliver it, if your close enough
to me. Oh and the lights are incandescent and dem. 24"L X 17"H X 13"D

Richie

ConUSsd
05-24-2004, 09:16 PM
pm sent

[Cruzer]
05-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Wow that was fast.. Tank gone. If this doesn't pan out..
ConUSsd your next.

Richie

Don Vito
05-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Dude if no one picks that tank up. Send me message. I got a buddy that wants to get into Reefing. He would love this tank.

SDRotary
05-24-2004, 10:38 PM
Whats up Rich. Tom @kb told me you got a reef tank. I wish I woulda checked sooner. Hows the protege doing?

Kyle

Bickmade
05-25-2004, 06:32 AM
pm sent, just in case

[Cruzer]
05-25-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by SDRotary
Whats up Rich. Tom @kb told me you got a reef tank. I wish I woulda checked sooner. Hows the protege doing?

Kyle

Sup kyle.. yah just got into reef's... got a 90 uniquarium.
protege doing fine.. and so is the 6 you sold me. Hope to see
you more here.

Also will let everyone else know if this doesn't pan out.

Richie

PonE619
05-25-2004, 03:30 PM
You drive a protege, what kind? I got a black MSP!:D

[Cruzer]
05-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Its a regular protege with an MP3 conversion.... check it out:
conversion (http://www.protegemp3.com/vbb230/showthread.php?t=3933&highlight=%5BCruzer%5D)

PonE619
05-25-2004, 04:46 PM
Nice! What kind of suspension are you running? I was thinking about getting the tein s-tech but every time I save up I end up spending the money on my tank :D... BTW is that an Auto EXE front lip that you have on?

tom@kartboy.com
05-25-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by PonE619
You drive a protege, what kind? I got a black MSP!:D

And we make parts for it too :)

Tom

SDRotary
05-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Rich, Nice to hear you and the 6/Protege are doing well. I was getting a header for the 5 but got 2 new fish instead. I am @ MOR furniture now incase you need me to sell you anything else. (shameless plug)

Pon, did you go to P-Fest? My bro helped set it up and works @ SPD racing in Ramona if you need parts they just brought out a new intercooler kit for the MSP. Yeah and Tom has sweet shifter bushing to take the slop out of our trannies. Exh hangers and Short shifters too.

PS: check out MOCCForums.com if you dont already it is an all Mazda forum for us in Ca. I have the same name there and my bro is FC3SBoy in case you need parts.

wildtigg3r
05-26-2004, 11:10 AM
SDRotary,

Can I get some good deal/discount from you? Looking to purchase a mattress set and maybe a bed frame too.

~Jr.

[Cruzer]
05-27-2004, 07:37 AM
Well back on thread topic... Tank is now officially left my hands.
Tank went to SoKaL ReeFiN and it was nice meeting you.

PonE619, its DGM Motorsports CF / Glass lip. AuotExe replica. And
first part you should get from tom is shifter bushings. Night and
day difference from stock.

Kyle, how in heck did you go from selling cars, to selling furniture?
guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Richie

SDRotary
05-27-2004, 09:40 AM
Sorry to derail this thread so much guys/gals:

Rich, I got very tired of the BS in our stores. They are so greasy it was horrible. You know me, I did it bc I like Mazda's, not for the unholy bs. I finally got tired of it and left after 3 years. I tried to go to Hine but bc I failed a dt 2 years ago for pot they wont let me come on board even though pot is no longer in my life and I was 13th in the western region for Mazda sales. I found out that I can make 10k+ a month selling furniture and even get a 3K salary :D , a 401k which is great, and awesome med/den benifits to boot, something I cannot get a dealership. So the decision was pretty easy. I guess I am a salesman at heart. I gotta stop with the plugs now or Moore/Sokal are gonna yell @ me.