PDA

View Full Version : Aaron's 180 Gallon

Aaron
06-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Super stoaked! Just got my stand and canopy delivered 15 minutes ago. I got my jbj wavemaker 1600 gph, mag 18, and sump yesterday. Along with asm G2 skimmer from Johnny last week! Just have to stain my stand and canopy to match as close as possible to my kitchen tomorrow and wait for the tank to come in next wednesday, and I'll be ready to go...

Here's the stand:

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/3ce982f6.jpg

jessegarcia28
06-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Very nice, & congrats on ur new set up
have fun :beer:
jesse

Aaron
06-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Stained the stand and canopy today. Haven't gotten to the polyurethane yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Pic makes it look little darker than it actually is. Surprisingly I think I got it pretty close to the kitchen cabinetry

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/d31b3a79.jpg

fresh2120
06-14-2012, 08:38 PM
That's a really nice color. What color is that?

Aaron
06-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Thanks. It's red mahogany by minwax. Got from home depot

fresh2120
06-15-2012, 05:32 AM
That's cool, what kind of tank did you go with? Like a glass leemars or truvu acrylic? Either way can't wait to see it go in. Keep us posted

Aaron
06-15-2012, 05:53 AM
I got glass by visio. Came down to cost. Lol. Vets pets gave me an awesome price. I customized with back black, black silicon (hopefully looks good, never seen one in person), standard black trim, and overflow. Looking forward to getting it! But not moving it, my 75 was pretty heavy. I can't imagine how heavy this one is

fresh2120
06-15-2012, 06:27 AM
Yes glass is pretty heavy. When I had my 180 I was able to put it on my stand with just one other person holding it up. On the safe side 4 people will be able to do the job. Just make sure where you put it is where u want it. Once u stand to put sand rock and water that thing doesn't want to go anywhere. I made the mistake of trying to change out my sump and I could put my new one in bc the doors where in the way and the only way to get it in would of been to drain it slide the whole thing out to get it in dpfrom the back side

jt_milstead
06-15-2012, 06:44 AM
Very nice clean looking stand. The tank you described will look good. The black silicone makes all the difference to me. You can get away with one other person, but one more to help guide things will be beneficial, four total would be even better.

Aaron
06-15-2012, 06:59 AM
Ok cool. Thanks for the advice. I definitely will try and have 3 if not 4 people. To get in through my front door, I have a deck with stairs to make it more interesting!

LotsaFishies
06-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Very nice Aaron! That is the same color stain I used on my new tank.

Brian_reefragr
06-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Looking great Aaron, can't wait to see it all come together!

JohnnyAirtime
06-15-2012, 08:30 AM
I got glass by visio. Came down to cost. Lol. Vets pets gave me an awesome price. I customized with back black, black silicon (hopefully looks good, never seen one in person), standard black trim, and overflow. Looking forward to getting it! But not moving it, my 75 was pretty heavy. I can't imagine how heavy this one is
It'll be a heavy sucker!!

I know it's late in the game... did you check with Tyd Pool Marine in Santee (for Acrylic tank pricing)? I'd be curious.

Aaron
06-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Very nice Aaron! That is the same color stain I used on my new tank.

Thanks Chris! Did you do 1 coat of stain?

Looking great Aaron, can't wait to see it all come together!

Thanks, Looking forward to the end result (if there is an end to this)

I know it's late in the game... did you check with Tyd Pool Marine in Santee (for Acrylic tank pricing)? I'd be curious.

I did...They were around 1000, which was double. I was very tempted but I was reading the forum on here about glass vs acrylic which made my mind up. Plus the extra money will go towards some expensive fishies(as my son says)!

fresh2120
06-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Wow really my acrylic tank was just a little bit more then what a glass would of cost. It was a hard choise for me as well to go with acrylic vs glass but for me it all came down to warranty. I had one tank Leak on me already and I didnt want to risk that happening again. Truvu offered the best warranty( life time )

Aaron
06-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Ya. That was the only thing that scared me. When I was debating, I remembered us talking about your horror story Adrian! But, Visio does have 5 year warranty, and I pray that mine (as well as anyone elses) won't split as yours did...My wife would not be as understanding as yours :ballchain:

JohnnyAirtime
06-15-2012, 10:33 AM
I did...They were around 1000, which was double. I was very tempted but I was reading the forum on here about glass vs acrylic which made my mind up. Plus the extra money will go towards some expensive fishies(as my son says)!

Wow... double is quite a bit more! :shocked:

See, now... I prefer an acrylic simply because of ONE reason... breakage! All it takes is one crack in a large tank to get it started, and ... a leak in anything over 50gallons is or could be, a catastrophe!! I can't imagine my 240 starting to leak at a bottom seam, or bottom panel. Hence the reason it's acrylic. I have no worries, other then scratches... and, well... I have no scratches to date (it's been in service 11 months). Plus I can polish them out at anytime if they occur (even with livestock IN the tank)! Can't do that with glass!

.... ;) I'm sure you'll enjoy that glass 180 for years and years to come!!

jt_milstead
06-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Accept for the glass being much heavier I think youll be happy with your choice. Ive had acrylic tanks, and small kids, it got scratched to easily.

fresh2120
06-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Glass can be polished it's just not as easy as acrylic and it should be a pro doing it bc u have to use a car polisher like when u wax ur car... If u do it wrong u will end up with lots of scratches

JohnnyAirtime
06-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Glass can be polished it's just not as easy as acrylic and it should be a pro doing it bc u have to use a car polisher like when u wax ur car... If u do it wrong u will end up with lots of scratches

... you can't polish the INSIDE of the tank, with livestock and water in the tank (like you can acrylic). Cerium Oxide is what's used to polish glass, and very harmful to livestock. Acrylic you can polish yourself.... no need for a professional. :D

unbereefable
06-15-2012, 11:15 AM
All tanks fail with time. I've seen Both acrylic and glass tanks fail. From my experience acrylic usually cracks in the top braces, which leads to bowing and then cracking. Glass usually leaks from the seams and is Definitly much more urgent to fix.

JohnnyAirtime
06-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Sorry Aaron... didn't mean to aid in turning this into a "which tank material is less prone to damage" thread.... :lol:

All tanks fail with time. I've seen Both acrylic and glass tanks fail. From my experience acrylic usually cracks in the top braces, which leads to bowing and then cracking. Glass usually leaks from the seams and is Definitly much more urgent to fix.

Agreed! Yet, Glass fails MUCH MORE often then acrylic (in my experiences, and in 20yrs in the hobby). ;)

jt_milstead
06-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Cant wait to see more pics....

Aaron
06-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Sorry Aaron... didn't mean to aid in turning this into a "which tank material is less prone to damage" thread.... :lol:

Agreed! Yet, Glass fails MUCH MORE often then acrylic (in my experiences, and in 20yrs in the hobby). ;)

Haha. No worries. I like to see opinions for both sides. I do not regret my decision. Maybe once my kids are older and I move houses I will go acrylic.

Aaron
06-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Do I use standard grey and purple PVC glue for sump plumbing? Getting ready to get my stuff from home depot. Thanks!

JohnnyAirtime
06-17-2012, 07:12 AM
Do I use standard grey and purple PVC glue for sump plumbing? Getting ready to get my stuff from home depot. Thanks!

I use the clear solvent (#702 or #710 I think)...and no purple primer. Or you can use the blue "wet and fast", but wipe your joints to keep the blue from staining your pipe.

You can find all the info you need from; http://www.ipscorp.com

Aaron
06-20-2012, 07:38 PM
And she's in!

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/614dea4b.jpg

Isaacm
06-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Looks good man

Aaron
06-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks!

Aaron
06-20-2012, 08:55 PM
So I need help with this plumbing. First time doing a sump. This is my return pump on the right. I was going to do all PVC, but what if it goes out or I need to do maintenance. I'd have to cut the pipes if it's all glued??? Should I get flex tubing or ???? You tell me whats best...

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/64fc144e.jpg

Also I am for sure doing PVC from the return valve on the left to bring the water to the sump. I glued to the bulkhead. Please let me know if correct before I move forward! Thanks for the help

JohnnyAirtime
06-21-2012, 06:23 AM
It looks good....

For the return, and future maintenance - put a "union" in below the check valve.

poakley723
06-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Sic sick sick Loving the tank! Everyone seems to be building 180's I think that are a great size. Check out my build for some ideas. Everyone has there wants for there tank.Keep the progress going!

Aaron
06-21-2012, 07:28 AM
It looks good....

For the return, and future maintenance - put a "union" in below the check valve.

Ok sweet. Thanks. I knew there was something I was missing.

Sic sick sick Loving the tank! Everyone seems to be building 180's I think that are a great size. Check out my build for some ideas. Everyone has there wants for there tank.Keep the progress going!

Thanks! Ya they are perfect size. Any bigger my wife would have killed me ;) I definitely get many ideas and info from your tank, Johnny and JT's. Many others as well but you guys have great write ups with similar size tanks!

unbereefable
06-21-2012, 10:16 AM
You guys are all copycats!!!! :)

Now for the plumbing. I don't like using unions directly below bulk heads. I like to know that I can completely remove plumbing and push bulkhead up and out of overflow. I like knowing that I can completely break down plumbing and move tank with out having to cut pipe. Just in case I sell it and decide to try something else. I found these and started using them directly below the bulkheads.
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww190/nigga_T/17e78b29.jpg

Just run a straight length of pipe from bulk, attach this, then plumb from the bottom of the coupler as needed for your setup. These things are a god send for me. So easy to pup in and out. Definitly use a socket to tighten em tho. Much easier than trying to tighten with a screw driver in cramped quarters. Just make sure you don't over tighten and crack your pipe. Check out my plumbing in my thread. It came out pretty clean.

unbereefable
06-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Found em at lowes. Like $3.50 each.

Aaron
06-21-2012, 10:29 AM
You guys are all copycats!!!! :)

Now for the plumbing. I don't like using unions directly below bulk heads. I like to know that I can completely remove plumbing and push bulkhead up and out of overflow. I like knowing that I can completely break down plumbing and move tank with out having to cut pipe. Just in case I sell it and decide to try something else. I found these and started using them directly below the bulkheads.
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww190/nigga_T/17e78b29.jpg

Just run a straight length of pipe from bulk, attach this, then plumb from the bottom of the coupler as needed for your setup. These things are a god send for me. So easy to pup in and out. Definitly use a socket to tighten em tho. Much easier than trying to tighten with a screw driver in cramped quarters. Just make sure you don't over tighten and crack your pipe. Check out my plumbing in my thread. It came out pretty clean.

Awesome. Thank you! That looks perfect. When I was dry fitting everything last night I was like, this is going to be horrible if something goes out or need to do maintenance. Do u only tighten for a water tight seal?

unbereefable
06-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Yep. That's all I did. Tight enough to where the coupling doesn't move when you try to twist it, then I did another 1/4-1/2 turn on my ratchet just for good measure.

fresh2120
06-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Good stuff can't wait to see more

Keep the pics coming

DaveMorris
06-21-2012, 05:35 PM
If it were me, I would get rid of that check valve now before the glue goes on. Just do like Johnny said and put a union in there. That check valve will fail eventually and if the system is plumbed correctly to begin with, you should not need one. Just set up your returns so that when the pump shuts down you don't siphon too much water into the sump. Also, that particular type of check valve requires a lot of pressure to open. That will effect overall flow. Probably not enough to worry, but hey, it's all about flow. If for some reason, you feel absolutely compelled to use a check valve, get a clear flap style valve and put a union on ech side of it so that you can periodically clean the slime, algea, and snails out of it. All of these will cause it to leak if it isn't cleaned very regularly. Just my 10 cents worth.....

JohnnyAirtime
06-22-2012, 07:05 AM
If it were me, I would get rid of that check valve now before the glue goes on. Just do like Johnny said and put a union in there. That check valve will fail eventually and if the system is plumbed correctly to begin with, you should not need one. Just set up your returns so that when the pump shuts down you don't siphon too much water into the sump. Also, that particular type of check valve requires a lot of pressure to open. That will effect overall flow. Probably not enough to worry, but hey, it's all about flow. If for some reason, you feel absolutely compelled to use a check valve, get a clear flap style valve and put a union on ech side of it so that you can periodically clean the slime, algea, and snails out of it. All of these will cause it to leak if it isn't cleaned very regularly. Just my 10 cents worth.....

I agree... a clear pvc "swing" check valve is a much better solution then a pvc spring check valve. And they do get a lot of buildup and growth on the interior... which could lead to check-valve failure if not maintained. As Dave mentioned... best to keep the fail safe with the return lines at "just below" water level. Keeps the splashing down, and once power is out the back siphon is minimal.

Clear and non-clear Swing Check Valve;

I like the rubber union/flexible coupling idea... seems like it'd work okay, and make an easy job of maintenance or repairs.

Aaron
06-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Thanks for all the input...I need it for this plumbing! Just kinda fumbling around until it looks right. HAHA. So I ended up using the pvc union because they didn't have the 1" coupling for the return, and I'm weird cuz everything has to match. Didnt want a black coupling on the 1 1/2" drain and a union on the 1" return. I will switch out to the clear swing check valve tonight for sure. I can get that at Home Depot? I am going to get all my plumbing completed tonight!

unbereefable
06-22-2012, 09:32 AM
I went to lowes in eastlake and they had 1" version of the rubber coupling.

DaveMorris
06-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Why do you feel you need the check valve? What does your plumbing look like up at the top of your tank? Where do the returns land in the display tank? FWIW, I have never seen a tank setup that couldn't be plumbed without a check valve. Sorry if it seems like I don't want to let this go, but I have seen way too many posts here and on other boards of people who have had major flooding and livestock death due to a check valve failing. And it will always happen when you are gone for the weekend.

Aaron
06-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Why do you feel you need the check valve? What does your plumbing look like up at the top of your tank? Where do the returns land in the display tank? FWIW, I have never seen a tank setup that couldn't be plumbed without a check valve. Sorry if it seems like I don't want to let this go, but I have seen way too many posts here and on other boards of people who have had major flooding and livestock death due to a check valve failing. And it will always happen when you are gone for the weekend.

I definitely appreciate the feedback and no need to be sorry, like I said, no clue what I am doing! This is my first "sump setup". I like to hear peoples experiences and techniques. As for the check valve, I guess I was taking many precautions because of all the horror stories I have heard and read stories of siphoning back and overflowing.

But anyways, I didnt want any piping on the back of the tank so I have a 1.5" drain in the center overflow, along with a 1" return in the overflow. Then it has drilled in the top center under the teeth a 3/4" for the return nozel. I got a Y split there to put flow on either side (I also will have 2 1600gph wavemakers for additional flow). I am going to drill a small hole in the side of the return nozel tube to prevent the siphon to only that hole (feedback on this please, I have heard a couple people doing this). I guess I do not have to use a check valve. Plumbing would fit better without anyways..

Aaron
06-22-2012, 10:11 AM
I went to lowes in eastlake and they had 1" version of the rubber coupling.

So annoying! Every home depot and lowes carries different things. I have been to a different one every day this week since sunday! haha. Wish they all carried the same stuff.

unbereefable
06-22-2012, 12:32 PM
IMO Home depot SUCKS for PVC fittings. The one in chula vista has about 1/4 the stuff that lowes has.

JohnnyAirtime
06-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Pretty soon the HomeD by my house will be HUGE (as it's being renovated, and taking over the Ralphs space next door to it)!!! Can't wait! Hopefully it too will carry more and more items, and add to the variety.

DaveMorris
06-22-2012, 02:24 PM
The trick to putting air holes in the return to break the siphon is to make sure that you clean it frequently. A lot easier to do that than removing a check valve and cleaning that. Plus since a check valve is under the tank, you will forget about it and not clean it often enough.

Aaron
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Ok cool. Any other tips let me know. Gluing will begin in a few hours...Few more things to finish before I can leave the office!

Aaron
06-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Water test passed! The only thing I noticed is I don't have as much pressure in the drain as I do for the return.

Aaron
06-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Filling this monster up right now!

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/7e4bd96b.jpg

Here's some pics of the plumbing

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/3ca702fa.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/a6491a4d.jpg

I wish I took pics of the rock placement but I was dead last night at 1am trying to finish up so I didn't take any. Need a little bit more rock. But it's coming along

Aaron
06-25-2012, 06:10 PM
And the cycling begins! Hopefully not too long since I used water rock and sand from my 75

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/fcf9b4e0.jpg

Aaron
06-26-2012, 09:40 PM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/a87e54e3.jpg

Clearing up...

fresh2120
06-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Why r u breaking down ur 75?

ManTis
06-26-2012, 10:06 PM
looking good!

Aaron
06-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Why r u breaking down ur 75?

Moved everything to the 180. Actually need to update my signature (already all broken down. Just have to clean and sell)

looking good!

Thanks! Cant wait to get some fish in a few weeks

KorL
06-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Ok cool. Any other tips let me know. Gluing will begin in a few hours...

If you get any excess glue on the pvc pipes/threadings, you can lightly sand them to remove the blue glue for a cleaner look

Aaron
06-26-2012, 10:56 PM
If you get any excess glue on the pvc pipes/threadings, you can lightly sand them to remove the blue glue for a cleaner look

Sweet! I will try. Sump is perfect btw Karl. Thanks!

Aaron
06-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Just got the last of the rock I needed (thanks HPreef!) and all stacked up. Water tested 0 nitrate, 0 nitrite and 1.0 ammonia. Still need another LED fixture to get rid of the shadows. As well as a chiller (tank is at 83 degrees! :-/). Here's a pic with new rock. Getting 10 green chromis next week. Can't wait to see some fish swim in this

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/1f59bea2.jpg

SteveParkinson
06-30-2012, 09:53 PM
The tank is coming along nicely, that will look awesome stocked!

Steve

bradreef
06-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Do you have an option to air condition the room the tank is in? that will probably be the cheaper option and better for the house?

Great size tank. How high are the lights above the tank?

Aaron
07-01-2012, 10:11 AM
The tank is coming along nicely, that will look awesome stocked!

Steve

Thanks. I can't wait for it to cycle!

Aaron
07-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Do you have an option to air condition the room the tank is in? that will probably be the cheaper option and better for the house?

Great size tank. How high are the lights above the tank?

I already got quotes for a/c in the house which was $6-8,000 for central heat and air (too much haha). I can't buy a room ac unit cuz the tank is in my living room which is 28'x15' and opens up to the kitchen which is another 15'x15'. It would be outrageous electricity for a "swamp cooler" for the 2 rooms!

The lights right now are only an inch above (just resting on L brackets upside down) cuz I'm waiting for my 3rd led to mount to my canopy and space out evenly. The canopy is 10 inches above the tank but the L brackets are 3 minus fixture. I guess it'll end up being 5-6 inches above.

Aaron
07-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Tank has fully cycled I believe. Just tested water and all parameters are at 0 except very low level of nitrate. Got 4 chromis a damsel and 2 clowns in the tank along with an rbta and long tentacle anemone. Once I get my LEDs mounted tonight I'll post some pics!

bradreef
07-14-2012, 07:42 PM
great news. I passed month two mark today with my tank and it is slowly on its way. Mine cycled fast since I started with 90% dead rock(not much of a spike). once I added a fuge the pods took off though.

Aaron
07-14-2012, 08:50 PM
I moved rock sand and water over from my 75. Plus purchased live rock and 120 pounds of live sand (bags). Or else I'm sure it woulda taken a lot longer

Aaron
07-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Just did a 25 gallon water change in less than 30 minutes. So stoaked. My buddy had a great idea to pump the water into the washing machine drain (which is about a 20 foot hose length away). Before I would siphon water into 5 gallon buckets then carry to the other side of the house and pour down spare bath tub. Lines are marked on my sump, shut everything off. Pump out. Pump new water in and done. Can't believe a water change could be that simple

poakley723
07-16-2012, 12:51 PM
My sump makes it even easier. turn two valves and add salt.

JohnnyAirtime
07-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Just did a 25 gallon water change in less than 30 minutes. So stoaked. My buddy had a great idea to pump the water into the washing machine drain (which is about a 20 foot hose length away). Before I would siphon water into 5 gallon buckets then carry to the other side of the house and pour down spare bath tub. Lines are marked on my sump, shut everything off. Pump out. Pump new water in and done. Can't believe a water change could be that simple

Awesome Aaron... glad your finding easier ways to make maintenance more enjoyable (if it can be called that). It sure takes the pain out of a water change!

My sump makes it even easier. turn two valves and add salt.

I'm one up on ya.... ;)
Siphon out of one side of the tank, into drain in stand - water goes outside... and simultaneously pump from (scripps) barrels in driveway. Takes me 50min to do a 180gallon water change.

poakley723
07-16-2012, 12:58 PM
well see you actually have to bump water johnny. i seriously trun two valve and don't have to drive to scrips.

My water also drains out of my house.

Anyway back to his build

Quit trying to hi jack this thread. LOL

Aaron
07-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Do u recommend 10% water changes weekly or 20% biweekly? (I kno Johnny u do 180 gallon water swap change every 4 months but that's not feasible for me. Lol)

JohnnyAirtime
07-17-2012, 07:52 AM
Do u recommend 10% water changes weekly or 20% biweekly? (I kno Johnny u do 180 gallon water swap change every 4 months but that's not feasible for me. Lol)

It's actually only what your water conditions require. If your nitrates/phosphates start to climb, then it's good to do them more often... with a larger percentage. A 180+sump, is a lot of water... and a 10% change is only about 20gallons, which isn't very much. BUT, it'd be a lot of work. If needed, you could do a 60gal change once a month... it's the size of one large water barrel.

... and I had to do a few large water changes recently to bring down some nitrates, and my chaeto started growing (it never really has in my 240) during this time. So I think I've got mine in it's "happy" place. I'll do 120 gallons every couple months from here on out. And remember, I don't drain my tank of 120gals and then pump in the new 120... I let all the return pumps run continuously while I siphon out old water and pump in new water. So it's not really a "change" per-se.

Aaron
07-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Ya. I remember u telling me that. That's why I put "water swap change" lol :).

But ya that makes sense. Glad to know I don't necessarily need to do every week

JohnnyAirtime
07-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Ya. I remember u telling me that. That's why I put "water swap change" lol :).

But ya that makes sense. Glad to know I don't necessarily need to do every week

:rock:

Aaron
08-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Haven't updated in awhile. Going to post some pics. Everything has been running great on my tank, All the cyano is gone. Water parameters are perfect. Only thing left is to try and figure out how to get my goby to not cause a sandstorm in my tank, because i have tany sand particles flying everywhere!

Aaron
08-25-2012, 03:21 PM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/927D1B5B-15AB-4DFA-90F4-D9BD4ABC24F7-8036-00000A3E76A02227.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/4E657CF6-186B-4198-962A-42FE688F9258-8036-00000A3E72E8D5CA.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/518D4013-D7EE-4965-B722-3FCE6BDFDDC5-8036-00000A3E6DC75086.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/4CD5EB79-208F-48BD-A0F5-DB9A25707CF3-8036-00000A3E14ADD05E.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/09817F9D-7F27-462E-9440-C2BE243FFDA6-8036-00000A3E0F417A7D.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/BF349878-7F3F-4F41-BC1E-22A853166BCF-8036-00000A3E05F9CD62.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/938BE424-A165-4F9A-A6EC-2EA402F2DEB6-8036-00000A3E09E90803.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k523/ambixel/8850CA4A-DA83-469D-A2C3-CADB9B477582-8036-00000A3DFB69690D.jpg

(diamond goby in his cave he made)

Aaron
08-25-2012, 03:23 PM
May add a few corals to give the tank some 'pop'. But definitely focusing more on the fish only aspect.