PDA

View Full Version : Shipwreck Cove Feedback

jasonmrcdd
06-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Went in today to pick up some emerald crabs. They were all out, but I still managed to spend all my grocery money :lol: Dan even fished out a mushroom in the display tank that my wife decided she must have.

Guys were super helpful. It's awesome to have a great LFS in North County, especially with some great prices and cool coral selection!

rman
06-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Dan's definitely won me over in terms of customer service.. He's hooked me up a couple of times already and i just a super cool dude all around

http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?91574-ing-Awesome!!!

fresh2120
06-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Dan super good dude he will do very good in this biz

cardiffkook
06-12-2012, 01:44 PM
cool place and good guys. I got my very first coral from them frogspawn and its doing well. I also got a cleaner shrimp - didn't make it through the night. Called Dan - said bring it in and I'll get you a new one. I was there first returned livestock. Put the new guy in and he is doing awesome - running around the tank and eating out of my hand.

I would recommend this spot and I'll be back - so close to house it's dangerous :)

Octoman4
08-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the killer deals on the bad ass zoos, and getting me the CBB , and alwaysy taking care of me... great store great prices thanks Dan

fresh2120
11-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Dan Really helped me out big today, I wish he was closer to oceanside.
As soon as my 90 is ready I will be picking up some of his Insane Sps'...

Radman
11-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Love Shipwreck Cove...

Best place for SPS, and the rest of their selections are nice also.

See my post on the Strawberry shortcake I bought there.... Amazing color...!!!!
http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?95872-Strawberry-Shortcake

JessicasReef
11-11-2012, 11:22 AM
One of my favorite stores Dan is a character, trent is awesome, and they both know their fish and coral very well. Especially SPS wouldn't go anywhere else for sps other than Shipwreck Cove. They also treat all their coral before entering the store which is something I don't think any other store does. All in all a great store and I would advise anyone to go check it out.
Thanks for all your help and of course the wonderful livestock Dan and Trent keep up the good work :)

AFUreef
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Hands down best LFS in my opinion! Warranty on fish and great sps selection with amazing prices. Not to mention Dan and Trent go out of there way to bend over backwards to make sure there customers are not just happy but completely satisfied. If I want sps or fish I go to shipwreck cove! Keep it up guys!

x3thelast
12-23-2012, 12:51 AM
Very attentive and great customer service. Above and beyond sir! Can just come by and chit chat about corals like girls and then come home with some dope pieces!

jasonmrcdd
01-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Pulled up to Shipwreck right after they had closed tonight :( Dan and Trent were still outside, so they opened back up for us, even though we were only there for a trade in. Seriously the best in customer service, IMO, and I can't recommend these guys enough!

Carq91
01-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Dan is a really chill guy! Trent is also chill and layed back both know there stuff and have an awesome DT check them out their SPS selection is finaminal! They got it all!

rodbuster229
02-08-2013, 03:48 PM
These guys are super cool! Great sps selection! IM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!
Will definitely recommend and continue to buy from them! Well worth the drive!

socalaly
02-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Oh I saw you today ^^^ you got some nice SPS :)

rodbuster229
02-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Yup! Super stoked!!

jasonmrcdd
03-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Went in today to pick up our stuff from last weekend, and grabbed a few of the sweet colonies they have on sale this weekend. Super cool colonies, at an amazing price. Go see them!!!

Here's the thread for the sale - pictures don't do justice!!!

http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?100204-2-day-only-sale-and-its-real-good-hahaha&highlight=

cutterx23
04-07-2013, 03:30 PM
So on my way home from MAX today and really needed some aquavitro calcification so I figured I'd hit shipwreck. Walked in and saw they were low on aquavitro products and immediately was asked what I needed, told him calcification, he went and checked his personal reserve under the display tank and gave me his reserve bottle. On top of that great service he gave it to me for the lowest price in SD. Sweet service!

surfertc
06-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Dan is the man! Bought my first corals from him and all are great. I had a total newbie moment when a mushroom that I got from him began budding.........I thought it was dying .
He called me back within minutes and answered all my questions, even diagnosed via picture message, all after hours. Way cool man thanks. Nice to have a guy like that close to home. Get to Shipwreck Cove great selection,great deals,great vibe!

Shipwreck Cove
09-27-2019, 09:49 AM
Wow thanks eveyone

Dani
11-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Excellent shop for corals & other inverts.

"Want to save some serious cash on corals?"

Head over to Shipwreck Cove 1465 Encinitas Blvd. it's worth the trip if you are looking for a great value on corals that are hard to find.
My Green Mandarins love the live rock from there & my water change saltwater comes from his shoppe as well.
Dan honoured a 30% sale from a previous visit. The staff is very friendly & knowledgeable as well not snooty like some shops.
It's my go to place for corals & some very interesting live rock as well. Don't cheat yourself before you buy your next corals check out Brother Dan & is crew at Shipwreck Cove!

www.sccorals.com is the livestock site.
www.sccaquariums.com is the other site.

Happy responsible reefing